If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Why is this stupid challenge back?

Options
ChurchofPig
ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,731

Does this not count as a challenge that "requires someone else to do something" like they said they were getting rid of? The argument is going to be "Well 360s exist" yeah try it on console and get back to me on how much that matters. Like, you have to be in chase, a survivor can't take a protection hit for you, the attack needs to go all the way through so no pallet stuns to avoid it, the attack can't hit literally anything else otherwise it won't count (wall, locker, vault, etc). It needs to be a full on only air hit basic attack.

Not to mention how many killers just don't use basic attacks or their basic attack looking powers actually aren't basic attacks. If you get Hillbilly, Nurse, Huntress, Bubba, Plague (to an extent), Demo, Oni, Deathslinger, Executioner, Blight, Twins, Trickster, Nemesis, Artist, Wesker, Xenomorph, Chucky, or Unknown you better understand you aren't getting the challenge that round unless they suck at their killer and only go for M1s. That's half the killer roster and I could be missing some.

Comments

• RoastedGarlic
    RoastedGarlic Member Posts: 532
    Options

it should honestly be just avoid any hits, because as you pointed out, a lot of killers have m2.

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,065
    Options

It got changed you have to only avoid now one basic attack im now waiting they change the other challenge requiring you to hinder killer 3 times in single match which is as hard challenge. I don't have alan so how im supposed to hinder killer 3 times with chemical weapon. ..

• Bafugaboo
    Bafugaboo Member Posts: 339
    Options

I did all that work to complete them before they were nerfed!!!! NOOOOOO!!!! So many tears…….so many tears!

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,731
    Options
  • solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 1,719
    Options

lol why? plplot twisting to dodge a basic attack is a gigachad move. Great suggestion

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,553
    Options

I did it when it was 3 missed hits. Find a good small structure to run around, pressing yourself as close to it as possible. The killer will typically try a basic hit in that scenario and sometimes they'll miss as the distance can be hard to gauge. I got it against a Singularity, but came close against a Wraith and Chucky (2 missed hits).

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 8,857
    edited April 4
    Options

This is very lucky. You can usually score one missed hit fairly easily but then the killer regains their sense of distance and doesn't make the same mistake again.

But it's been changed to one missed attack now anyway, so I've got it.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,553
    Options

It's not usually all missed hits around the same structure in the same chase. Happens over the course of the game in different spots. It's the best way I've found since I don't know how to 360 on controller. I wish it was only 1 missed hit from the get go, would have been less painful!

• Verlaeufer
    Verlaeufer Member Posts: 51
    Options

The trick is to sprint away.

Wait until the killer has had enough and tries to hit, then sprint away.

Then, if he is in a chase with others, charge up to 99% and do the same as a block.

It was still a difficult task, but not necessary to get further. Now you only need 1 hit.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,749
    Options

I found that rare killer running mad grit. I was lucky.

• not_Queef
    not_Queef Member Posts: 791
    Options

I got lucky with this and went against a Spirit who was swinging like Babe Ruth at every pallet, so I just kept running around three times.

I later realised that she had Hubris and wanted me to stun her and then panic run so she could zoom up behind me for the insta-down. But I got my challenge so I didn't care.

So yeah, just go against that specific Spirit and you'll be fine 👍️

Alternatively, you can bait hits while the killer is carrying a teammate. Take Breakout for extra value.