Why not give it a second chance?

Options
JeanCar
JeanCar Member Posts: 2
edited April 4 in General Discussions

What do I mean by giving a second chance to many things, players who have been permanently banned from the game for reasons of hacks, bugs, exits from the same game that they know how to remove by mistake and give a penalty and it takes a long time. But that is more for the people who have been permanently banned included me, I was banned 2 years ago I was hoping that I would play again but it never happened the reason for my ban was because I used that famous save fragment injector it was a mistake that cost me the game but I think We all deserve a chance. If we fail again, I think something strict can be applied. I love the game. I would like to go back because changing PCs to be able to play again is complicated. Buying a new PC. Not all of us are within that reach. It would be great to give it a try. second chance to banned people we all make mistakes, sorry for making that mistake I hope the community joins it is ugly to have a hacker but I don't consider myself to only use that because I saw and said interesting I can have all the skins but it turned out bad an opportunity doesn't hurt Game developers I hope you see this excellence day people.

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• JeanCar
    JeanCar Member Posts: 2
    Options

Of course I understand, it is something against the rules but we all spend some time doing that, we cannot deny giving a second chance to a number of people who they see are hacks that do not influence the game or cause damage, the save fragment injector does not affect the game It's just fragments that one is greedy or have faster for that skin or character that you can't have that you wanted but it doesn't affect the game that can be given a second chance not a hacker that they use in games that is very different that does affect the game friend me If I want to get back into the game, that second chance would be good.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options

Yeah getting skins or characters faster via a third party tool is technically cheating still, plus you are skipping the need to buy most characters by not even farming them, I get farming is rough in this game but you are still breaking the rules by using a save injector

• alpha5
    alpha5 Member Posts: 207
    Options

I did a quick search and from what I can tell you quite literally messed with their infrastructure. That is the opposite of "do not influence the game or cause damage". Just because you did it for cosmetics does not mean it was harmless. Maybe request support to unban you if you want. Your appeal to emotion here is appalling.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 3,191
    Options

I don't think they HWID ban you for your first offence. You must've done this multiple times across accounts.

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 4,671
    Options

Closing the thread here, as per our rules, we do not discuss Bans on the Forum, nor can we assist with them here.

This discussion has been closed.