If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Dissolution

Options

I feel that this perk needs a buff. I feel that any value from it must be around a whole build with specific killers. I think its duration should be increased or post-hit activation time decreased. Does anyone else feel this perk needs a buff?

Comments

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 3,064
    Options

I'd like to see the duration of the perk reset when you hit someone while it's active. If you hit someone when there's like 2 seconds of activation left, you only get those 2 seconds, which sucks.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,345
    Options

The few who use this perk know that it's already extremely good.

• Steakdabait
    Steakdabait Member Posts: 1,252
    Options

Perk is perfectly fine, even if i do believe it's one of the most unhealthy perks in the game. When the perk gets value it's almost always a free hit.

• ArkInk
    ArkInk Member Posts: 408
    Options

It's a pretty good perk, as it's nicheness means most don't realize how easy it can be to counter. That said, maybe reset it's timer on subsequent hits? It feels bad if you down someone, get into another chase, and then land a hit a few seconds before the timer runs out so you get nothing.

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 359
    Options

I kinda wish there wasn't a delay for the Perk to activate

• GeordieKiller
    GeordieKiller Member Posts: 404
    Options

with that perk i think remove the warning on survivor that the perk is active as it such a dumb thing and reduce delay from 3 to 1.5 seconds should get the perk in a more healthier state and a vaild choice to run

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 1,719
    Options

that perk already nnasty on slinger and clown.

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 2,804
    Options

Agreed. Removing the ability for Survivors to play around pallets entirely for 15-20 seconds is amazing. It's really underrated.

• Neaxolotl
    Neaxolotl Member Posts: 431
    Options

I'm not sure, without other perks injure boost is generally enough to dry out duration of this perk