8th anniversary - wishlist, what's yours?

Options
2»

Comments

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,073
    Options

Seeing the rework that The Twins are getting, I’m rather apprehensive with what they might do to poor Freddy.

I really hope they do him justice and bring back the elements from his old kit that made him unique and keeping some of the new(teleports), but I feel like he needs a WOW! factor to make him radiate his true magnificence. Knowing BHVR, they’ll need more time.

Also, I want him to have a full re-release chapter with a new Survivor and more cosmetics, Preferably released during October since that’s the spooky month.

• FatAngryB
    FatAngryB Member Posts: 17
    Options

Pinhead's joke of a "power", being reworked completely. I swear to god...it's worse than bad.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,248
    Options

Myers and Freddy overhaul - Something added to the game that's as impactful as EGC.

Don't really care about anything else too much.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,212
    Options

I agree, my dear. The Twins' rework was a massive step in the wrong direction and it raises concerns about future killer changes.

Still, I am hopeful we will get some news, at the very least. It has been almost 5 years without my favorite killer, and I really hope that changes soon.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,907
    edited April 9
    Options

1. I doubt this will happen, but my big want is "The Magnus Archives", with Jonathan and Martin as Survivors and Nicola Orsinov as "The Stranger". As an extra, I'd LOVE a Mr. Bonzo Visceral skin for The Clown - there's already chase music for it:

2. Again doubt this, but "Silent Hill 4: The Room" as a chapter. Henry and Eileen as Survivors, and Walter Sullivan as "The Orphan".

3. More on the Black Veil and the Pariahs, in terms of Chapters.

4. More game modes (pretty confident about this).

5. More news on a future DBD movie.

6. Finally, again I doubt this, but a mass rework on most perks to make really bad ones have more of an edge, and over-used or powered ones to be toned down. Also, more status effects, so it's not always Haste and Undetectable.

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 684
    Options

Personally I want them to bring back the endgame Mori idea, as well as announce new moris. Best way I can figure is they just make the yellow Mori basekit, that way Killers can have the choice. For Survivors, they can just pick themselves up after about a minute of being slugged. Would help stop hardcore slugging without making a basekit unbreakable

• BlackRabies
    BlackRabies Member Posts: 864
    Options
    1. SpringTrap
    2. Scooby-Doo characters as survivors
    3. Day/Night variation of maps and a rework of the fog itself to make the maps feel more horrifying
    4. A new objective for survivors other than just doing gens. Like a 1 or 2 gens that are considered broken on the map and must find parts on the map before you can repair them. Would have less charges total to repair compared to the standard gen.
    5. A new tool or item for survivors
    6. Key/mori system rework
    7. A unique home field mori for every killer when on their respective home map.

• Ricardo170373
    Ricardo170373 Member Posts: 623
    Options

I really like appreciate many things here, but, i just want crossprogression. I would like BHVR could negotiate carry just progress on characters, i dont care if i need buy every licenced AGAIN in the new plataform, but, i just want the prestige progress ann charms from old rifts. I want understand why we dont have progression, if you buy every thing in the new plataform, why not? i know it more complicated, but, 8 years, i think its time for that, BHVR should make happen. If they can negotiate huge licences for the game, i dont believe they cant the progression. I think we dont have the apropriate transparency about problems around this, just excuses and this is a very old community demand and we deserve a better explanation about the reason why its not happen yet.

• skylustv
    skylustv Member Posts: 218
    Options

PLAGUE VISCERAL MEDUSA SKIN

fan art by:

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,503
    Options
    • Reduction to 3 Chapters/year with more time for game health. BHVR currently proves that they are NOT able to do both (despite what they said)
    • An actual Nerf to Nurse and not another slap on the wrist. Basically what I want to see is that Tierlists dont start with putting Nurse to S-Tier immediatly. That people have actually have to think if she is really the best Killer.
    • Some love to Survivors so that BVHR can show that they have not given up completely on the role.

So yeah, three very unlikely things.

• KaTo1337
    KaTo1337 Member Posts: 480
    Options

Freddy Krueger, Freddy Krueger, Freddy Krueger, Freddy Krueger, Freddy Krueger, Freddy Krueger, Freddy Krueger, Freddy Krueger and last but not least FREDDY

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,787
    Options

I'd love a Stranger Things chapter 2!

• theoracle44
    theoracle44 Member Posts: 47
    Options

I'd love to see a Ju-On chapter with a Kayako/Toshio combo killer and a Saeki Residence map.

• EvilBarney666
    EvilBarney666 Member Posts: 323
    edited April 26
    Options

I would be happy with better totem placement. Not next to a gen or spawn next to a survivor. Make them more hidden. Not ourt in the open. Make running totem finding perks more worth it.

• Fuzzycube
    Fuzzycube Member Posts: 219
    Options

Top 3 wishes:

1. FNAF chapter.
    2. Skin for classic Freddy.
    3. Knight getting Map of the Realm and Call to Arms made basekit or at least partially.

• duygu
    duygu Member Posts: 317
    Options

chase music for plague

• Choaron
    Choaron Member Posts: 143
    Options

No more bus and proper balancing.

• Thr_ust
    Thr_ust Member Posts: 481
    Options

very late to this but I’d love to finally see updated mori’s for the OG killers. As well as a unique Terror radius for wraith.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,072
    Options

An actual Dev Ops process with QA and version control

A rematch vote where I can change killers but face the same players

• Onako
    Onako Member Posts: 66
    Options

My biggest wish would be perks from chapters that I bought not being locked away behind a massive BP grind on top of being behind a paywall already

also finally having the chase music updated for all the killers that have no unique one yet

lowering the amount of map copies (like 5 different coldwind farms/Preschools) and creating new maps for chapters that had none previously. I would LOVE to see a map for Yun-Jin and the Trickster

• rysm
    rysm Member Posts: 215
    Options

Came here to say exactly this Re:freddy. He was the first killer I ever played and I still love playing as him. Would love to see more info regarding any freddy updates.