The survivors ask the killer to cut back on him.

Options
Tsukihi
Tsukihi Member Posts: 56
Survivors always make selfish requests like not camping or focusing on aiming.
In the current environment where generators are repaired too quickly, if the killer is to win, he must kill one person as soon as possible. (At least on Asia servers)
Even though the assessment is such that you can't get pips unless you annihilate them, the survivors are asking too much of the killer.
Do I still need training wheels?

Comments

• Tsukihi
    Tsukihi Member Posts: 56
    Options
    The reason you can say that the killer is easy is because you are not playing on an Asian server.
    It would be easy for a murderer to play on a North American server with slow power generation to enjoy various things.

• ragingshadowttv_30
    ragingshadowttv_30 Member Posts: 6
    Options

Play how you want. What people fail to understand, especially in this community, is that if you tunnel at 5 gens, it's a "skill issue." No, it's called not caring what other people think about you or your playstyle. It's a skill issue when they lose to you when you tunnel at 5 gens considering they got every counter to everything a killer can do.

• ikki76
    ikki76 Member Posts: 2
    edited April 13
    Options

Lots of killers I've gone against that don't tunnel or camp and we get our asses kicked, you play how you want, you're a killer, your objective is to kill, gens have been nerfed, toolboxes have been nerfed, no need for more nerfing just get better at the game instead of trying to rework mechanics of the game for your advantage.

• Xxjwaynexx
    Xxjwaynexx Member Posts: 273
    Options

I mean I rock no perks and win most of my games. The ones I lose are due to the other team being better( which for some people is hard to admit) or making too many mistakes on my part. Blaming gen speed is just wild. In most of my matches(perk less) the only reason gens fly is because I've messed around and practiced a power at a loop or something.

Tunneling is such a weird word right now as it's very subjective, everyone has they're own definition of it. If you can't win without it then do you, there's no clear cut win condition in this game unless your tallying points at the end which I don't think anyone does. As long as you can live with yourself then who cares. It doesn't make you bad at the game either, but it will hender you in terms of over skill expression. Same is true for any strat or perk that you rely heavily on to win. Which is why as soon as the crutches are taken away you hear the moans and whines. Tunneling may not be here forever my friend and when that rug is pulled the fall from grace is gonna be a quick and hard one for a lot of people.

• Peachblow
    Peachblow Member Posts: 25
    edited April 13
    Options

I'd say this encapsulates killer right now. It's severely handicapped in the current state. You're absolutely correct in that a killer could choose to bring zero perks and still get over 2K without needing to resort to skill-less tactics (i.e.: tunnel, proxying hooks, etc.). I play killer with perks and it's incredibly easy to get 3-4K without said tactics. Plus, you usually end up getting more points out of playing "appropriately" and more likely to double-pip.

I've played more survivor games than killer games the last 2 weeks and I must say, out of let's say… 40 played survivor matches, without exaggeration I'd say about 5 were with a killer that didn't tunnel or proxy hooks. It's getting out of hand and horribly unenjoyable.

• Xxjwaynexx
    Xxjwaynexx Member Posts: 273
    Options

Man I almost exclusively play killer I'm trying to p100 huntress at the moment, I absolutely hate the games were people give up and I don't get my hook states and the much needed bp. I could careless about the pip system honestly it doesn't mean anything at all to me and winning is so subjective that I stopped caring a long time ago. I guess people expect tunneling so they just assume the worst and press next.

If you ever see a mordeo huntress that's just throwing absurd hatchets it's probably me, I'll play serious to 2 hook everyone and then just practice trick shots. Occasionally I'll kill a terrible teammate for the teams sake ofc.

• Speckled_unicorn
    Speckled_unicorn Member Posts: 13
    Options

My favorite thing is when I'm saying killer and I've killed 3/4 and then the last survivor keeps beckoning me with the wave and running to pallets. Like no #########, this isn't your game. You're about to die.

• Peachblow
    Peachblow Member Posts: 25
    Options

Yes, can confirm. If the killer is tunneling or proxying, I'm killing myself on hook to give them less BP. It'll be a lose-lose for everyone. I'm kind of the same though. I'll "try" and get everyone to two-hooks or kill someone, then I'll gradually get less sweaty. There was another thread around here somewhere that mentioned something like: "There's letting everyone have both a good game and a lot of fun, then there's trying hard to be the only one that has fun and making the experience awful for everyone else." I feel this is becoming more and more true, especially since killers pretty well have the most control of how a game plays out. Sure SWFs can gen-rush and bully, but you rarely come across a good SWF group now.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,645
    Options

If I'm try-harding for whatever reason….or even playing chill….and someone does that, I'll two-hook everyone, max most of my categories, and start dropping people near gens so they can finish them and leave.

It's not their fault, after all, that they got a weak teammate.

Sometimes the person sticks around in end-game chat and asks 'WHY?!' - They usually get a 'Good Game Everyone :D - Great scores, good luck next game :3'