If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

As Killer, do you nod at the Survivor camera when they are sacrificed?

Options
CountOfTheFog
CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 1,615

I've seen this a few times and even though I think it was spiteful, I found myself laughing hysterically ๐Ÿ˜†

I've had it done to me by a Hillbilly, Freddy, Myers and Pinhead.

I don't know if there is a trick to getting your head in the camera, is there?

Also, is it true my sensitivity settings on Killer effect how fast my head will nod?

Comments

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,305
    Options

I never bothered to learn where to look.

It's also been a hot while since I've seen it happening. Though the ones that did it were exclusively hard tunnellers.

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 359
    Options

I'll take head nodding over Tricksters misophonia inducing knife tossing.

I haven't seen this though personally, it's usually just incessant hook slapping

• HINGIRIK
    HINGIRIK Member Posts: 103
    Options

What exactly are you trying to say? I didn't understand what you were asking or saying.

• HINGIRIK
    HINGIRIK Member Posts: 103
    Options

I know, but I still don't understand what you want to say. I guess there's something wrong with my head.

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 977
    edited April 11
    Options

Yes to both questions

And no trick, itโ€™s just standing in the right spot.

• Unusedkillername
    Unusedkillername Member Posts: 121
    Options

Sometimes its the funniest thing in the game

I reset a shack pallet against a Wesker 4 times in one game with any means necessary and once he broke it he walked backwards into the distance nodding

I died of laughter.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,061
    edited April 12
    Options

I don't do it as it seems a little toxic to me personally. It's the equivalent of tbagging at the exit gate. It serves no purpose other than to taunt the other person and try to get under their skin. Now the smacking on hook kinda feels funny because as survivor that just tells me I really got under their skin and they mad, for whatever reason lol.

Now nodding at them after you down them when they were tbagging and trying to taunt you mid chase? That seems reasonable.

I don't do any of that stuff on survivor myself as it just seems childish to me. I find the killers treat me kinder in turn as well.

• Bafugaboo
    Bafugaboo Member Posts: 339
    Options

It is just a funny aspect of the game. If you draw negative sentiment from head nodding in a game it will just continue to lead you down a dark path. More and more will look bad and ruin more enjoyable experience for you. Laugh at the quirks instead of trying to create negative reasons for them.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,168
    Options

No. I don't do that usually. I think a lot of players would take this as an insult.

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 1,470
    edited April 13
    Options

Not usually no, I do like to sit in front of them as they die though so they donโ€™t have to feel alone as they ascend to heaven ๐Ÿ˜‚

Post edited by MechWarrior3 on
  • pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,896
    Options

no but I have occasionally shook my head at a cocky survivor who did something silly and went down for it.

• ratcoffee
    ratcoffee Member Posts: 1,048
    Options

I love the slow turn as Myers as the sacrifice animation plays, peak comedy

• Neaxolotl
    Neaxolotl Member Posts: 431
    Options

I'll generally just stand right next to them

• Nebula
    Nebula Member Posts: 1,392
    Options

it makes me sad that so many people seem to take this as toxic. I think itโ€™s hilarious to do / see on both sides and adds a human element to the game that can severely lack at certain points.

• KerJuice
    KerJuice Member Posts: 1,851
    Options

I only do it if a survivor was being a jerk and was constantly BMing me during the match.

You can stand a little to the right, in front of the hooked survivor (their camera will show killer head nodding up close up) or just to the right of the hooked survivor for complete body shot of both you and your floating victim, as you nod away (victimโ€™s camera, of course).

Yes, your sensitivity affects how quickly you nod.

• OnryosTapeRentals
    OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 647
    Options

No. That would feel mean spirited.

• goodfriday
    goodfriday Member Posts: 209
    edited April 12
    Options

Maybe its just me but this is a common thing of a salty killer who got their ego crushed , interestingly too I realize most the times its a myers that do this. I think one of the reasons is when you deny their 4k mori achievement(which I love doing) bvhr needs to change it not me, tomb stone is stupid playing a match only to get 2k points because instant mori at 0 hooks? Oh yeah amma jump in that locker and deny that xD.

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,161
    Options

Your DBD career looks very promising.

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,097
    Options

The only time I nod at as survivor it's after he nods at me (usually because I'm letting him go)

The only time I shake my head at a survivor is to tell him that move he just did was a bad idea and not to be tried again.

There are no other head interactions as far a I'm concerned.

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,097
    Options

Never saw it in five.

The only "bad" thing that happened to me, maybe four or five times, was a killer hitting me on the hook.

And the "bad" is in quotes because since he is was wasting time on me, the team could progress gens uninterrupted.