• SwInD
    SwInD Member Posts: 13

Posts on this forum never cease to amaze me 🤣

• Kagrenac
    Kagrenac Member Posts: 773
    edited March 2019

I dont give a ######### about legion

They're annoying but no more annoying than every other killer so who cares

Besides that they're terrible at getting kills so it's more of a problem of legion being broken and not OP

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291

There are adrenaline threads in between them 😁

• Caretaker
    Caretaker Member Posts: 764

Holy ######### I love you. Also, vacuums were also introduced as the devs, "Couldn't figure out how to stop players from getting trapped in pallets."

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

People complain about what they dislike.

The 2 things are very very clear.

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

Yeah, that's how it is.

- ######### camper dumb idiot tunneler ######### ######### kys11!!1! QQ

- But I wasn't camping and tunneling!

- But you could!

• Sharmarko
    Sharmarko Member Posts: 71

@RSB

Hey buddy, just stop.

Correcting others grammar is a form of ad hominem. It is not a counterargument and just portrays that you cannot think of a defence.

I'm assuming you only know 1 language, and you're not even a literary expert in it. Do you write books? Are you a renowned author?

The average person in this world speaks more than one language. Do you know the time, skill, and effort it takes to do this? @Arroz speaks Spanish AND English, maybe even something else. What do you speak? Just English? And you have the audacity to say he can't speak properly? The ignorance here is incredible. You literally cannot complain about his grammar when he knows more about language than you. This is not an opinion but a simple fact.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Correcting grammar is not a form of ad hominem, FFS. Ad hominem is about attacking the person instead of the argument. RSB simply chose to step down from the argument. There's a big difference.

English is an extremely easy language to pick up, so don't make it look like it's a big deal. Oh, and it's not RSB's native language either, so your ad hominem rings hollow (well, more so than a generic ad hominem).

• Sharmarko
    edited March 2019

Its is an ad hominem because he is ignoring the argument and instead is mocking his grammar. Perfect example of how to dodge debates - he has been in Arroz's shoes and is mocking him as if he was anyway special or different. If its not RSB's first language, then he of all people should know how hard it is to learn new languages. Is English your first language?

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

It's not my first language either, and it was easier to learn than my own native tongue. English is an extremely simple language.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

Guys, stop with the flaming. Keep it mature please...

I don't think this crusade by some players against Legion is worth taken seriously. Legion is nowhere near the level of Nurse, not even Billy. People will eventually learn to counter him (the smart ones already have), and then all these complaints will slowly disappear.

A lot of "arguments" on this forum are just nonsensical. "NOED rewards bad killer performance", "DS has no counter", "Legion has no counter", "Legion gamestyle is braindead", "Adrenalin is OP", these are the most common, and there are others. These, *cough*, "arguments" are not only absurd, but they spread like an epidemic. Same way as people pick up words from streamers who struggle so hard to look intelligent ("optimal gameplay", "momentum"), players copy these rhetorics and put them in their post. Because 10 dollar words supposedly make you more convincing.

Guess what, they don't. If your statement is BS (like the one about Legion being uncounterable), no smartass phrasing it will make it correct.

• RSB

Wanted to respond to him, but you did it for me, thank you.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897
    edited March 2019

You're the last person here who should be pointing the finger at other people for making baiting posts.

• Sharmarko

This whole place is just a killer circlejerk. I came here when the site just opened, but left because it was dead. I come back months later and its even worse. At least reddit has some good memes.

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340

And you are the last person who should even post after all the nonsense you have posted.

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340

I mean you are the guy who is saying that suiciding on the hook is ok. No one takes you seriously after that.

• RSB
    edited March 2019

Argument? What argument? You call "ur bad" and argument?

If the answer is no - why are you still pushing, despite you are not right?

If the answer is yes - are you really at the mental level of the "ur bad" guy? Really? Was I supposed to throw "ur bad" arguments and other nonsense and behave like a child?

PS. English is probably the easiest of languages. If he can't speak properly in English, then:

1) there is an international subforum for Spanish speaking people.

2) he should not try to bait me with "ur bad" argument with his half-broken English, because it looked silly at least.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,936

Just going to remind people that this is an open forum, someones grammar or spelling is not an issue - don't make it into one!

This discussion has been closed.