If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Does Killers like Rage Quits and Disconnect?

Options
Lixadonna
Lixadonna Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 117

What is opinion of Rage Quitting from a Killer?

Comments

• goodfriday
    goodfriday Member Posts: 209
    Options

Funniest dc for me is when me and my swf all of us had distortion and killer had lethal and did not find us and instant dc. If only solo que have the same sense to use the perk.

• HexHuntressThighs
    HexHuntressThighs Member Posts: 547
    Options

I don’t even dc then lol. I run full aura on Huntress and if I see everyone has distortion I just start tunneling people out. No reason to dc really lol.

• ChaosWam
    ChaosWam Member Posts: 1,114
    Options

I've become so jaded with it at this point I just accept the free BP from bots.

Heck they usually miss skill checks too.

• Samatrain
    Samatrain Member Posts: 80
    Options

I'd rather go against real people, even if they're beating me. Going against the bots doesn't feel interactive and I don't feel like I learn anything from chasing them too. I also don't appreciate people who kill themselves first hook, it ruins the fun of being the killer and I know it ruins the fun for the other survivors too

• goodfriday
    Options

killers tunnel overall distortion or not we also use shadow step to add to distortion as well. Funny thing it was a huntress we had who dc on us, huntress/blights 95% of the times are the one that runs lethal the most ,anytime I stream and load a match me and my chat vote huntress or blight and usually me or one of them guess correctly 95% of the time its really sad killers complain about survivor running the same meta perks yet killer is the same. 95% huntress fun full aura build. Every artist runs/pain res and switch. Every pyramid head runs am all ears I can go on and on but ill stop there. Any killer I face I know what perk they mostly likely to have as their base kit.

• Neaxolotl
    Neaxolotl Member Posts: 431
    Options

Mostly just free win and free bp, nothing more nothing less

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,053
    Options

I simply look down on those with soft spines, fragile egos, selfish attitudes.

Wrong map → quit

Wrong killer → quit

Killer has a wrong perk → quit

Went down too fast → quit

Seen all of those and more, despite playing friendly as killer.

Additional disclaimer, I wasn't much better in some matches (stopped trying to play due to excessive hook denial squads for example or quit one time back when the whole team abused a fat shaming spot) but I quit the game fully instead of continuing something that didn't give me entertainment/fun.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,168
    Options

Mostly no. I know it's a hard concept to grasp for some players but survivors and killers are both just people that like to play the game. One person rage quitting immediately takes all the tension away and makes the game boring for everyone. The survivors know their only chance to escape is the killer going easy on them and the killer knows it too. So what's the point in even continuing to play at that point? Extra BP? I'd rather have a fun match to be honest.

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,402
    Options

Bp means nothing a dc isn't worth playing another second.

• MaTtRoSiTy
    MaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 1,734
    Options

Survivors DC for any reason these days to the point I am kinda numb to it as a solo queue veteran. I would prefer a DC than giving up on first hook though, as at least with a DC you get a bot which often isn't much worse than the player they replaced anyway.

When a killer DC's I often feel sad, especially if they were really struggling and I feel matchmaking kinda screwed them over. But honestly if its a Trickster, Knight, SM or Twins that DC's or a failed toxic slugger etc I am relieved and more than happy about it.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,208
    Options

Nope.

It is always terrible to have a rage quitter in your game, no matter which side.

• HexHuntressThighs
    edited April 15
    Options

Hunty’s like going for snipes. Do you want them to run 4 slowdowns? lmao. And you don’t even know that’s why they DC unless they told you, they could just have trash internet like I do sometimes. I just say if I can’t have fun and go for snipes because survivors are running distortion, all I have left to do is win. And if I have zero perks because distortion counters 4 perks then I just tunnel. Whenever they ask me why I tunneled all I said is “distortion” and move on lol. I’m sure people would rather them run full aura instead of full slowdown.

Post edited by Rizzo on
  • SpitefulHateful
    SpitefulHateful Member Posts: 169
    Options

It depends on the situation. If it's a toxic sfw group and their buddy ragequits because they got caught despite flashlight clicking in my face, it feels nice and I don't feel sorry for the rest of them.

• goodfriday
    edited April 15
    Options

Sad story for you I rather 4 slow downs than aura reading you know why? if your being looped and cant catch anyone your 4 slow down or any gen regression perks becomes useless. Oh so its not the same if a survivor dc? They could have trash net, their power can go out, they could have something come up in rl. Huntresses are the biggest tunnelers anyways so whatever. Your calling me goofy yet you claim you have bad internet lol. Perhaps its time to stop using fast food or retail store internet @HexHuntressThighs

• HexHuntressThighs
    edited April 15
    Options

I was calling you goofy for complaining about Huntress running four auras when your ONE PERK counters ALL FOUR. So why complain about it? It literally requires no skill at all and counters half or an entire build. I’m just saying, I see distortion; I tunnel. Simple. It’s very fun to do anyways. And if one survivor isn’t running distortion I let them go.

And 0 hooks maybe happens 1 out of 1,000 games. 4 Gen slowdowns almost always gets value. And while you may prefer to play against 4 slowdowns 99.99% of people would rather not.

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 807
    Options

I couldn't care less about killers DCing.
    Killed DC = the game is over, gg go next, whatever. Survivor DC = the game has to be continued and is miserable for people left in match.
    Overall DCing is a coward move no matter the side, but Killer DC doesn't hurt the match, so I couldn't care less.

• goodfriday
    Options

Aura reading perks takes no skill though because it means your bad at finding survivors and must use a perk to do so?. When dbd was new was there anything call aura reading? Tell me how does lethal pursuer take any skill? Tell me how no where to hide takes skill(kicking a gen). Tell me how nurses take skill?(free aura reading instantly when someone trying to heal)

Killers had to use their eyes and ears to find people. Once more killers cause things on themselves and like I said its real common of huntresses/blights to run lethal than most other killers.

Maybe if there was not 20 + aura reading perks + add ons maybe distortion would be not used so much. Maybe nerf it that more than one aura reading perk/add on cant be used since bvhr took away survivors from endurance stacking.

Yeah everything in killers rule books for survivors take no skill. Yeah ill just start walking to the hook and pointing at it since killers complain about everything survivor do.

healing build=complain needs nerf takes no skill

sabo build=takes no skill needs nerf

anti hookbuild=takes no skill needs nerf

exhaustion perks=takes no skill need nerf

ftp/buckle up=takes no skill needs nerf

back ground player flashlight/flashbang safe/pallet safe=takes no skill nerf

adrenaline/dead hard=takes no skill needs nerf

gen speed build=takes no skill need nerf

• HexHuntressThighs
    Options

It goes both ways lol, both sides complain relentlessly about the other. I never claimed aura reading perks require any skill either lol but landing a hatchet with the aura read information does require a lot of skill. But also survivors have Windows of Op which is also a zero skill perk that plays the game for you and it has a nearly 40% pick rate.

I really don’t care what perks survivors bring tbh, I tunnel out distortion users because I have nothing else to do. If I can’t go for snipes/ trick shots because I have zero perks because they have distortion well then what should I do? I’m playing a zero perk game, at that point. So I might as well try to win since that’s all that’s left for me. Survivors don’t like it but that’s tough cookies. I don’t like it when they bring distortion so two can play at that game, if I don’t get to have fun then neither do you. :)

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,902
    edited April 15
    Options

I dont care, do it.

• goodfriday
    Options

Fair enough I dont like lethal either. If killers do not like distortion and uses the excuse that is why they tunnel(though they tunnel all the time even if a person have no distortion) play how you want raise that mmr high then complain about swf bully squads or competent high tier solo q survivors who stops you then cry nerf this survivor perk.

I have fun though cause I swf. Me play solo que? maybe in 6 years or so when solo que have at least 5% of brain sells. I would not care if Woo is nerfed cause I never have or will ever use that perk and honestly its a killer perk since people toss every pallet there is for no reason.

• VomitMommy
    VomitMommy Member Posts: 1,024
    Options

My reaction whenever anyone rage quits (any side, any game):