If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

How do people enjoy facing Pyramid Head?

Options

I just never found him fun to go up against, he basically puts survivors in lose lose situations with his power, when it comes to looping, for an example if you vault the window, he can hit you with his judgement ability, if not then you still get hit, it's super boring, and frustrating. For pallets, it's the same thing.

Dodging his power doesn't feel rewarding as he can immediately use it again afterwards. His cages also counter all my perks and make them unusable (Like DS), but I don't mind this part because it does counter gen regression perks if using the cages, which is fine to me.

And with how awful maps are today, especially with the recent reworks, meaning most of the loops are extremely unsafe, versing him is basically a chore for me.

Plus he is quite buggy when I go against up, and feels so sluggish and slow just in general. I wonder how people find fun in versing him, please let me in on the secret.

Comments

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,326
    Options

Pyramid Head is the most stable pick for me in being bottom of both fun to play and to go againts.

Clunky movement, shaky camera for some reason, free zooning pretty much, garbage addons except for 2 types, 90% of PH tunnel someone ASAP, cooldown for everything. Uuughhh

• WolfyWood
    WolfyWood Member Posts: 285
    Options

I mean there's not really a difference between him and other anti loop killers.

But he, Huntress, and alien are definitely the worst to play against and I honestly wouldn't mind all three being removed.

• jmwjmw27
    jmwjmw27 Member Posts: 264
    Options

He is fun when the player goes for a lot of cool shots so I have to think on my feet, react fast and predict him.

Unfortunately, I more often see very boring styles of play where PH holds his power when I approach a window or pallet, and either waits for animation lock or cancels power afterward, leading to a lot of shift W gameplay.

• goodfriday
    goodfriday Member Posts: 209
    edited April 28
    Options

He is a 50 50 for me, annoying like any antiloop killer but I will take him over many other killers and since all of them run am all ears as base kit, I who run distortion+lithe always ruin their idea of getting their m2 hit because they did not got to see my aura of where to shoot at .

There is far more annoying antiloop killers to me honesty like annoying spirit with her 0 counter play. Audio que is not helpful for someone like me who uses my head set to talk to people in discord and I never had like hearing game sounds in headphones only actual music or people speaking.

• fussy
    fussy Member Posts: 1,127
    Options

My #1 most unfun killer to go against. Only way it's fun when player is new and does random shots every 5-10 seconds.

Most stable way to play him is press m2 and just deny every pallet/window with it and it's crazy boring to go against.

Also whole first chase you need to identify what player you go against to understand what you possibly need to do.

• ChaosWam
    ChaosWam Member Posts: 1,120
    Options

I like him, and honestly I think his ranged attack can be too easy to predict and outmaneuver at times. I'm fine with him being able to force hard to get out of situations because of that.

• HexHuntressThighs
    HexHuntressThighs Member Posts: 553
    Options

Why don’t you like going against Huntress? Is it because how easy she is to beat? She is in the bottom 3 of kill rates when it comes to top MMR according to Bhvrs stats so I could understand it being boring. She also has the most counter play by far so you don’t really have to worry about thinking too much either.

• HexHuntressThighs
    HexHuntressThighs Member Posts: 553
    Options

People complain about the Huntress’s zoning ability when she was about to get a movement speed buff while completely ignoring the fact PP head is the champ of zoning. Moves 110 when holding, canceling has almost no downside, missing has almost no downside, survivors can never gain distance, and he completely shuts down windows and pallets even better than Huntress because you can’t crouch tech JoTD.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,553
    Options

He's actually one of my favourites to go against. I'm not too sure why, I just enjoy trying to mind game him