Spies from the Shadows / Crow Rework

Options
Marioneo
Marioneo Member Posts: 497

So i had trouble deciding if this should be a rework for spies or basekit for crows.

Spies from the shadows: If a survivor startles a crow his aura is revealed for 3 seconds.

Crow rework: If a survivor startles a Crow his Aura or killer instinct is triggered. Crows do not activate in chase with the killer

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,473
    Options

Crows don't need to be buffed, they help attentive killers notice survivors but they're not meant to be something that is noticed easily and that always gives value. Adding auras or killer instinct to crows basekit would make them a lot stronger and is unnecessary.

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 2,826
    Options

Spies From The Shadows is perfect how it is. :3

I use it a lot to help with my Colorblindness, I rather not have that information be denied by Distortion.

• Snowbawlzzz
    Snowbawlzzz Member Posts: 1,419
    Options

Spies is already perfect. It's one of the only info perks that can activate at any time because it's not tied to the killer doing something.

• ArkInk
    ArkInk Member Posts: 461
    Options

I like Spies as is, and I'd honestly just change crows to make them more present throughout the match.

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,339
    Options

I'm all for giving the crows a bigger role to play, but absolutely free aura reading ain't it for me.

• BlightedDolphin
    BlightedDolphin Member Posts: 1,665
    Options

Honestly prefer current Spies since this would just make it another perk countered by Distortion. It would eat through Distortion fast but I like the idea of having a few tracking perks that Distortion can’t touch.

Base kit crows are perfect the way they are.

The only change either of them needs is just improving the placement of crows. Sometimes you can have multiple groups of crows in one corner and then nothing in the other. Spread them out more and Spies will be pretty good.

• Azulra
    Azulra Member Posts: 399
    Options

Tbh I would like it if Spies From The Shadows made it so that when survivors startle crows they add an AFK crow to the survivor. Obviously this is a very simple and weird idea, but I think it'd be interesting to some extent.