This is what should qualify as teabagging at the exit gate

Options
jamally093
jamally093 Member Posts: 1,546

So you wanna teabag at the exit gate huh? Feel real proud even though killers don't really care it just shows that the survivor doesn't win often. Okay simple don't get hit once that's it do that then the survivor can teabag all they want but at any point they mess up and get hit even when opening the exit gate sorry that hit means no proper reason to teabag since the survivor fun fact didn't leave without a scratch meaning no reason. Even then no matter what still they still have no reason it just shows they don't win often.

Comments

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,095
    edited May 4
    Options

As if any survivor would care about their taunting being earned.

It's simply showing virtual balls in any moment they don't have to fear any in game consequences.

After dropping a pallet against any killer that can't bypass it, in the exit gates, after jumping a window or similar situation out of the reach of the killers influence.

You won't see any of that against a good slinger or a killer with active blood warden because suddenly the safety is gone.

Edit: Before anyone comes at me with "but killer do it too", I don't care, I have never done this stuff, so I don't feel addressed by those things and not part of the generalization. But a truckload of the stuff complained about in this thread, unprovoked.

• coco_shotz
    coco_shotz Member Posts: 249
    Options

I bet you 3 gen with SM

• jamally093
    edited May 6
    Options

I don't play skull merchant or haven't in a good while and if I do play her. I play her as intended a anti-loop killer. Mainly because I know how boring it is when facing a chess merchant.

• jamally093
    Options

I know what...your right I really should stop making posts about complain how teabagging is bad and so on. It won't go away and basically any game and well complaining about it just makes them have more power because that's what they. So yeah I'll stop complaining about if a survivor decides to teabag at exit gate then I just won't go most maps have breakable walls and downed pallets so extra BP for me.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,504
    Options

Exactly. You can either force them out or if you dont want to deal with the teabagging at all, just get some more BPs. Depending on the Killer you are playing, using their power will also grant a few more BPs.

And in the end, if they want to waste 2 minutes until the EGC-timer is over, at least you were more productive than the Survivors who waited for you at the Exit Gates.