Top 5 most hated killer to play against

Lets make a top 5 of your most hated/annoying killer you play against. 

(you can also tell why)

1. Legion

2. Good nurse

3. Freddy

4. Doctor

5. Hag

Comments

• epicosity
    epicosity Member Posts: 27
    1. Myers
    2. Clown
    3. Hillbilly
    4. Hag
    5. Idk, Doctor maybe?

Legion is actually fine. Not the most fun to play against, but he's beatable. Also just fun to screw with.

I find Pig fun to play against, but I honestly wish she was more of a threat. Her traps aren't dangerous.

Myers is f****** stupid. I just hate the idea of insta-down whenever you want, and I hate the way it plays too. It ignores Dead Hard, and it's... it's really just not fun. Same kinda goes for Billy, but at least you can dodge him better if you're good enough.

Clown is just annoying, getting physically slowed down is a bother. Same with Hag, the way she plays is quite annoying.

Of course, it's all subjective. Aka it's my opinion.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited March 2019

Doc and Legion are the only killers I hate to play against.

• jaemin
    jaemin Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2019

For me...

1. Wraith
    2. Doctor
    3. Freddy
    4. Legion
    5. Pig
  • xChrisx
    xChrisx Member Posts: 917

1 Nurse

2 Legion

3 Billy

4 Spirit

5 /

• Arsoul
    Arsoul Member Posts: 320
    1. Legion (just annoying)
    2. Good Freddy's
    3. Bubba (more often than not it's a camping douche bag)
    4. Doctor (Unless I have calm spirit)
    5. Tier 3 Myers
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

5) Trapper - Always gotta stare at the floor

4) Nurse - A good nurse will have your team slugged in a minute. A bad nurse will camp whoever she manages to catch. It's lose-lose. Plus like Billy they just shoot across the map back to the hook as soon as someone is unhooked.

3) Hag. 8 traps around the hook, 2 spare. Then camp around the hook anyway. God help you if you need a basement rescue and don't have Urban Evasion.

2) Hillbilly. Swing, swing, swing with the instadown. It's basically his main attack. Not to mention he can just zoom across the map to tunnel, doesn't even need to camp.

1) Freddy - Garbage, utter garbage. Total invisibility and wallhacks.

• artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519

1-5: legion

• SasukeKun
    SasukeKun Member Posts: 1,858

Sounds like "Here's a list of killers i can't continuously loop, PLS NERF TOO HARD"

• Mrs_Fairfield
    Mrs_Fairfield Member Posts: 125

Personally I'd say Clown, Wraith, Freddy, Micheal and Amanda. I don't like being snuck up on or clowns irl much either.

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340

Claudette.

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463

1: Legion

2: Legion

3: Legion

4: Legion

5: ... 🤔? Legion

• GoldGalaxy29167
    GoldGalaxy29167 Member Posts: 20
    1. Legion - ignoring all chase mechanics is down right insulting, constant mending is incredibly boring, and the ability to easily track survivors prevents most stealth mechanics in the game - this is the only killer that everything about them is completely wrong
    2. Doctor - the Legion before Legion to me. Removes stealth mechanics in the game which makes many survivor perks less impactful. Most doctors also shock you so many times that it gets annoying. Also snapping out of it isn't the most fun (but no way comparable to mending)
    3. Leatherface - while he is pretty weak all things considered, the constant revving of the chainsaw and trying to hit you is much less fun than Hillbilly's, his ability is also quite bland
    4. Freddy - he is pretty weak and that seems to also be a consistent detriment in the fun factor of playing against certain killers, being forced to fail skill checks isn't fun or inventive gameplay that involves you sitting at gens or healing and just waiting
    5. Nurse - while I play on console so she isn't an issue, ignoring mechanics of chase can make her quite unfun if played correctly
  • Patrick99
    Patrick99 Member Posts: 41
    1. Pig - The Pig's existence is why I run Premonition. Playing against a good Pig results in paranoia and an urge no to scream when I hear that bone-chilling roar. Her Reverse Bear Traps themselves are painful to deal with as well.
    2. Doctor - As much as I love him, I do realize he is a true horror in the opposite hands. Constant Unnerving, constant shocking, constant Illusions and constant headaches.
    3. Freddy - It's Freddy. There was a time when he was my strongest Killer. Looking back, how did I ever get a kill with him? How did I get 4, even? Still doesn't make him less of a nuisance, though.
    4. Nurse - She is Top Tier for a reason. If you're facing a new Nurse player, you might have a good time. If said Nurse player has a semblance of understanding how to use her, you run and don''t stop. If she's P3 zooming all over the map like the Flash on caffeine, you go see an actual Nurse for the trauma you're about to receive.
    5. Clown - A good Killer. Just wish I stopped getting smacked with bottles upside the head. Granted I haven't seen him for a while, but maybe that's a good thing.

I'm fully aware of the Legion's existence, but I've only fought him once-twice at least. So the jury's still out for him. Now, here's hoping the Plague is fun to play as and play against.

• Hag_Main_Big_Brain
    Hag_Main_Big_Brain Member Posts: 81
    edited March 2019

1.Freddy - Really hate the dream world, and getting out of it isn't more fun either.

2.Clown - The gas is really obnoxious and often makes it hard for me to concentrate.

3.Doctor - Sometimes I can't even think when I play against them. Also once again, it's hard to concentrate when he's shocking you every 5 seconds

4.Trapper - This is often because after facing him, I keep on thinking that there are still traps on the ground when I'm not even facing against a Trapper the next round

5.Legion - Not really a shocker. Hate that he can ignore every pallet and window. And I really hate it when you're deep wounds get really low, til the point you can barely see anything if on certain maps.

Honorable (Or in this case Dis-honorable) Mentions: Pig, Nurse, and Spirit.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

1.Spirit

2.Clown

3.Trapper

4.Hillbilly

5.Freddy

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

For me

1: Hillbilly (He's just annoying overall)

2:Myers (I don't even know why, I guess it's more my stupid teammates letting him look at them though)

3: Doctor (I play stealthily most of the time so it's always unfortunate to face a doc)

4: Bubba (I honestly don't even know why)

5: Hag (most hags I face put all 10 traps around the hook, b*tch you're gonna lose if ya keep playing like that!)

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073

Strictly based upon how the ones I get matched up against generally play:

5: Trapper

4: Pig

3: Nurse

2: Wraith

1: Leatherface

The people I usually get as these killers personify the stereotypes of tunneling camping pricks. Leatherface obviously being the most notorious.

I don't mind dying to people. My issue stems from people who go out of their way to either camp or break off of chases with other survivors for the sole purpose of tunneling the recently rescued into oblivion. These five are the ones I experience doing it the most.

• The_Manlet
    The_Manlet Member Posts: 474
    edited March 2019

1: Hag

2: Legion

3: Trapper

4 and 5: Freddy and Doctor

I hate trap-based killers, so much so that I struggle on the hook when they get me so I can get out of the match as fast as possible. Legion, Doctor and Freddy need no explanation.

This is based on the killer themselves, not necessarily who plays them. Pigs tend to be idiots who just crouch and camp near the hook and then tunnel the survivor with the trap on their head, but there's nothing mechanically unfun against the killer herself, in fact she's one of the more fun ones.

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891
    1. Hillbilly - top hated killer for me.
    2. Doc - RIP my FPS, especially on PS4
    3. Wraith - most people just cloak and stand next to the hook
    4. Myers - too many people just stand in front of the hook with him
    5. Trapper - I play solo survivor and my teammates are usually idiots.

I don't dislike playing against Legion, tbh. You can really feel the 110% movement speed.

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    edited March 2019
    1. Legion
    2. Legion
    3. Legion
    4. Doctor
    5. Trapper
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

Here's my list:

1. Doctor because I'm a stealth based survivor, not a chase based survivor.

2. Legion because his killer instinct ruins my stealth and he has absolutely no counter play.

3. I don't have anymore.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897
    1. Legion
    2. Pig
    3. Doctor
    4. Trapper
    5. Hag
  • Mellow7
    Mellow7 Member Posts: 793

Can't believe y'all hate to play vs Doc, Doc is fun to play vs because he ain't even good. I Do agree legion is by far the worst but for me I'd say is.

1:legion

2: Spirit

3: Hag

4: freddy

5:Plague (when she gets released she will be annoying)

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476

In order from least to most hated:

1. Hillbilly
    2. Wraith
    3. Bad Hags
    4. Doctor
    5. Spirit
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

I see a lot of people citing Doc's ability to nullify stealth but no one seems to mention the more broken aspects of his kit. The fact he can outright stop you from vaulting via shock (or worse random screaming) is just buggy and stupid. The only thing that should stop a vault is Bambo. I feel like every time I face a Doc it's guaranteed that I will vault a window only to teleport back to the other side from a laggy shock or scream. I'm okay with him stopping a pallet drop because there's never an instance where you still drop the pallet but the game reverts it and puts it back anyway. And I get he needs some buffs to make him more viable but allowing him to stop vaults is just disgustingly broken and cheap.

Then there is the issue that he can also STOP you from doing gens or healing in Madness 3. Again, I get he needs buff to his map pressure but when someone is slugged and you can't do anything about it because you are in Madness 3 it feels extra cheap. He's also the only killer that can legit hold a game hostage at 3 gens. No other killer can pull this off, they can stall the game for a time but not indefinitely. And before someone says "don't 3 gen yourself" yea well Doc with the right build can turn most games into a 3 gen if they want. Only when the gens are on complete opposite sides of the map can he NOT do it. Also most Docs that go for 3 gen offering Game which is impossible to not 3 gen yourself.

He's just not fun to play against at all when he can stop you from doing things you NEED to do. Again, I'm fine with giving him buffs if these 2 things were removed from his kit because it's stupid to deal with. Madness 3 should do something else, IDK what, just let me heal, do gens, and vault properly.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

1. Legion

2. Legion

3. Legion

4. Legion

5. Nurse

• michaelmyers87
    michaelmyers87 Member Posts: 458

The doctor became easy to beat.

He can find me at the beginning of the match and I’ll go wasting all the pallets. Right when he’s about to shock I throw down a pallet. Do that all over the map and the gens will pretty much be done.

• Marvett
    Marvett Member Posts: 159

1:Frank

2:Julie

3:Susie

4:Joey

5:Smart Spirit

• vampire_toothy
    vampire_toothy Member Posts: 381

1. Trapper (not because he's good, I just don't like looking at the ground the entire match and my eyes are horrible)

2. Doctor (just annoying)

3. Legion with Frank's Mixtape or Double Cooldown (Normal Legion isn't too terrible for me)

4. Nurse

Can't really say that any other killers annoy me in any particular way.

• Plippy
    Plippy Member Posts: 187

Only 2

Trapper because I hate being worried about being trapped. Which is clearly the point but no sir, don't like it. :P

Other is Legion because I'm mostly saying "Dude, bugger off!" during the match. Not really scary, mostly irritating.

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    edited March 2019

1. Leatherface (because of his Rep.)

2. Hag.

3. Trapper (same Rep as LF but with Noed.)

4. Huntress (because of hitboxes or "latency.") 😒

5. Spirit (prayer bead Spirit to be honest.)

I actually like playing against Nurse for a challenge and Myers is literally the only killer in the game that's actually scary (in my opinion.)

Not gonna say Legion because we all know that killer needs a rework and Freddy is annoying but very easy to abuse.

The rest of the killers are fine.

Honorable mention if I could choose a 6th killer. 6. Wraith (invisible camping Wraiths that tunnel the unhooks.)

• SuperPrincessChaser
    SuperPrincessChaser Member Posts: 107

In no order, also on PS4; (also PS I am not a great Survivor yet, still working my way to it, was a Killer main early in my time)

Legion - Just can't do anything to stop him/her and s/he'll get you if s/he wants you. Best you can do is try confuse him/her when s/he's using his/her power.

Wraith - I know he's a lower Ranked Killer by most people, but I just can't seem to do well against him. I am still getting the hang of looping as I mostly played Killer in my early time so I can't really just loop him constantly. When I PLAY as Wraith everyone seems to have all the time in the world to get to cover when I am uncloaking, for me I always seem to be caught out in the open even if I see the bloody guy early.

Spirit - Me no mindgame Killer good.

Pig - Now Amanda is one of my favourite Killers in the game, to play that is. She would be fine to play if it wasn't for all the players I run into. They always camp or tunnel. Which is baffling for Amanda. Whole point of the Traps is to waste time, something that they can't do if you just tunnel the person wearing them.

Shape - Myers is one of those Killers that shouldn't be too much of a problem but he always gets the jump on me. Now, he is rarely a game ruining Killer to go against...unless a Tombstone is involved...then it's just plain unfun.

Now, honorable mention - The Hillbilly/Cannibal. I used to hate these guys, still SORT of do and it was mostly because of the fact that everyone only uses the Chainsaw which is super annoying and unfun. Even playing as them i hate doing this, but playing as them more i realized that they sort of need this as every other Killer has something else going for them when they don't, other than Billy's mobility. So I don't mind them anymore, just get a little annoyed is all.