Okay another is this camping question

Options
jamally093
jamally093 Member Posts: 1,546

So I'll set the scene.

Hillbilly on eyrie of crows gets two kills but mainly tunneling and constant chainsaw use gens aren't going off constantly in his face it's a gen pops good dead silence for a bit then another gen basic match with no gen rushing. By the end two people are dead me being one of them I spectate because I can and I just wanna see if they escape. Nea gets hit and downed and is hooked then face camped with the Hillbilly constantly chainsaw reving. I need to know is this still a form of camping because you no longer get the progress to self unhook because "By the end of the match the progress bar will no longer appear as the killer will now do anything to get at least one kill."

Comments

• Reinami
    Reinami Member Posts: 5,130
    Options

If all the gens are done, then no, it doesn't work, because at that point there is nothing else for the killer to defend.

If all the gens were not done, then the AFC meter will fill up. Its possible if you are spectating that it doesn't show up or work right, because a ton of stuff doesn't work very well while spectating.

• jamally093
    jamally093 Member Posts: 1,546
    Options

All the gens were done but I'm mainly asking since he got two kills so its that sorta I feel like there's no reason they should be near the hook since basically two kills means well a tie if you think about it two escapes(if they did since I didn't watch the whole thing) and two kills.

• ChaosWam
    ChaosWam Member Posts: 1,259
    Options

If all the gens are done, camping becomes the new goal to secure any kill you have left to get. I honestly don't blame the Billy for this setup since he has the advantage and doesn't necessarily need to go anywhere else. As survivor, I just try to go for a gate and leave in that situation since getting the rescue is next to impossible.

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,095
    Options

Why do those two kills matter?

Survivor don't suddenly have to exit with open gates when two survivor still hang on hook?

Nothing changes in your example just because the definition of a tie has been met?

And to your question about "is this camping?", yes, camping is camping. It just becomes the most rational play when no other realistic worthwhile goal remains.