If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Item Shop Unable to Buy

Options
agonizing
agonizing Member Posts: 176

saw this in the item shop but unsure how to buy. Is it bugged?

Answers

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,196
    Options

Its a code exclusive, no way to get it unless you got 1

• agonizing
    Options

yeah that makes sense, but it doesn’t answer why it’s in the shop (for sale) then.

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,159
    Options

Showing all possible items to purchase/acquire I guess? Kinda like a "live" category.

• agonizing
    Options

I don’t think so cause I don’t see any other Ultra rare items such as DiaHype, in the shop as a possible item.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,331
    Options

Makes no sense to display an Item which the customer has 0 way to get. (Outside of the secondary market aka paying a huge load of money for a code which might also just be a scam)

• MarbleThrone
    MarbleThrone Member Posts: 259
    Options

Because it's not just a shop, it just shows all cosmetics that exist for that character. You can toggle several filters to display or hide them, but ultimately it is also meant as a full overview of what exists for each character.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,545
    Options

Maybe they'll be unlocked in the developer's choice bundle at some stage?

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,331
    Options

I would call that highly unlikely, but not impossible. At the very least for the Bloodletting-Shirt (did not check, but if DiaHype is not in the Store Overview, this would make sense because I think the Content Creator-Cosmetics will be completely impossible to get outside of the Code). Because I think this one was an incentive for those who bought from the DBD-Store years ago, when the game was not big and the support mattered really a lot for it. Comperable to Legacy where players played during a time the game was just starting.

I think a similar promise compared to Legacy exists that the Bloodletting-Shirt will not be available anymore (at least I am sure I read that back then when they made a lot of exclusive Code-Cosmetics available for players, those which you were able to get by attending specific events)

• Mondhirsch
    Mondhirsch Member Posts: 209
    Options

Just to clear things up: every Cosmetic is viewable in the Shop (also Diatech, Legacy, Twitch TV, etc).
    The only strange thing is that the Bloodletting Shirt and the unreleased Prisma Shirt of Dwight shows "Available in Chapter Bundles" while every other Exclusive Cosmetic shows "unavailable".

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,222
    Options

Wait so they now show even stuff you cannot ever obtain? I don't like that… I need to check though if it shows System Smasher….

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,299
    Options

Think of that area as both a store and catalog of almost all cosmetics.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 7,956
    edited May 6
    Options

This topic is just coincidence..

I just decided to spend money to buy Twin to get Elodie's orange default top. Because when I clicked on the item, it led me to "Bundle", so I bought Twin to unlock the Bundle.

Turned out I still dont have the orange top. I already have all Twin's perks and never plan to play Twin.

I really want to get Twin refunded, or let me have the orange top…I literally spent money for the orange top, not the Twin.