If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Anybody else REALLY excited for the anniversary?

Options
BubMickey07
BubMickey07 Member Posts: 253

This will be the first event I've played from dbd in I think three years and I'm super excited about it, I really hope they have more things to do then just touch a podium like thing and get a crown but I'm still excited.

Comments

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,065
    Options

Yes but because of the bp. Blood moon though was even better in that regard. So your first event in 3 years did I read that right?

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,307
    Options

Presumably they're continueing the Masquerade event, so no unlockable Crowns (barring codes).

Or maybe they'll do something different entirely.

• sausage11
    sausage11 Member Posts: 68
    Options

Not really with this rubberbanding...

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 977
    Options

Yes. Extremely. The whole Splendor theme is doing it for me.

• CountOfTheFog
    CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 1,615
    Options

I'm really excited for May 16th… 😊

But it's a secret 🤫

I'm also very excited for the Anniversary!

I have tons of unclaimed Tome Challenges and the night before I max my BP at 2 million so I can buy lots of cakes.

My prediction is that after this Anniversary, I will never have to play a match without one of the following:

Escape Cake

Bloody Partystreamer

Anniversary Cake

• BlackRabies
    BlackRabies Member Posts: 864
    Options

There any information at all to what this anniversary is going to have? Mostly lost interest in DBD really only interested in who or what the killer is.

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 359
    Options

I feel nothing. No excitement, but no negativity either.

I guess with the game being in vacation mode, dbd is kind of out of my mind for now. Fingers crossed that the Anni will have something to excite me, though.

I honestly don't even care. Give us Springtrap, The Shark or The Raptor, do whatever but just please go the extra mile on this one.

• VirtuaTyKing
    VirtuaTyKing Member Posts: 448
    Options

Just fix the games performance or I'm playing less and less regardless. What improvements did we get from UE5? None I can see but a whole lot of problems though. Just give us DLSS if you can't make a game that doesn't run like garbage.

I'm using an oled with gsync so ever microstutter i can see. I had it fixed with a frametime cap before last update but now its made all that effort to find the right cap a waste of time as before I had 4k 80 fps. I tried 4k 60 earlier and it's still not stable.

What are you doing?

• Mentally_Mechanical
    Mentally_Mechanical Member Posts: 58
    Options

No.

I literally have not been able to play the game ever since the update and I'm not confident that it'll be fixed, so I have absolutely no excitement for the Anniversary anymore.

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 1,719
    Options

After the last anniversary how can i not be. Hope they bring party pallets back

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,798
    edited May 8
    Options

Depends on the killer/survivor, mostly.

But I recently took a long (about 6-7 week) hiatus to focus on BG3 and FFVIIR, and am really struggling to get reengaged/motivated. I get bored of DbD 2-3 matches in. Bought the newest chapter, mostly out of habit, but just don't care. Haven't even touched the new killer. I've had previous bouts where DbD started to feel like a hamster wheel, but not this bad.

Maybe the anniversary will be invigorating. Hopefully. But maybe after 4K+ hours I'm just cooked and I needed some perspective to see it.

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 359
    Options

How's bg3 treating ya? I beat 1 and 2 to hype myself up but I think I burned myself out on turn based more than anything between that and P3r

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,798
    Options

I love it. I'd spent a long time away from classic crpg games, so it has been a really nice, nostalgic change of pace. The characters and writing are top tier, as well. The hype was definitely warranted, but at the same time I'm not sure I'd have enjoyed it as much as I have if I played it after a series of other turn based games.

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 2,804
    Options

I feels really nice to see some positive stuff on the forums, nice to see some people excited for it!

But yea, the Anniversary is going to be interesting, I have my fingers crossed that we get an Anniversary Demo skin kind of like how Ghostface got one.

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,684
    Options

Excitement not really. Seen and done it all at this point. Though I'm ready nonetheless 😮‍💨

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,157
    Options

thats my friends birthday

and im always excited for events

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,553
    Options

Yup. The Anniversary is my favourite time of the DBD year

• BubMickey07
    Options

I honestly forgot about blood moon event lmao

But i didnt even really play it cause I found it boring af

• BubMickey07
    Options

GHOSTFACE GOT ONE!!?!?!

• ArkInk
    ArkInk Member Posts: 408
    edited May 8
    Options

This anniversary could be any number of things, but I'm cautiously optimistic. I just hope for Myers buffs and a Freddy rework on the roadmap. Hopefully they'll have some big licences to mention for fueling speculation. That aside, I'd also like to see the general gameplay improvements they've got planned.

These last couple of patches haven't been the best for the game, so I'm mostly just hoping for a turning point in that regard.

Post edited by ArkInk on
  • Chaosrider
    Chaosrider Member Posts: 441
    Options

To be honest, cant imagine anyone to be excited after bhvr did everything to spoil the mood for months.

• BlackRose89
    BlackRose89 Member Posts: 169
    Options

Eh not really, this last mid-chapter patch has left a bad taste in my mouth for the game.

• CountOfTheFog
    CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 1,615
    Options

I am excited! I have been working hard this year completing old Tome Challenges and waiting to claim the Bloodpoint rewards until Anniversary Cakes are available.

This is how many unclaimed Bloodpoints I have waiting in each Tome:

Tome 1 - 375,000
    Tome 2 - 285,000
    Tome 3 - 415,000
    Tome 4 - 325,000
    Tome 5 - 360,000
    Tome 6 - 270,000
    Tome 7 - 560,000
    Tome 8 - 550,000
    Tome 9 - 285,000

Tome 10 - 415,000
    Tome 11 - 335,000