If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Thought on Level 2 of the current Tome (19)? Too Killer Sided?

Options
Attckcat
Attckcat Member Posts: 48
edited May 9 in General Discussions

There seems to be WAY more killer challenges than survivor. The ideal ratio is going to be closer to 30/30/40 for survivor/killer/both so that either side can complete most of the challenges.

Killers already get 90% of the dailies. Don't need to repeat that with the Tomes as killers are only 20% of the players at any one time.

Comments

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,553
    Options

I think the current tome has been quite good in terms of giving realistic survivor challenges that don't require throwing. I've managed to complete both levels without having to change up how I play the game.

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 2,804
    Options

I think the issue is that there are more mechanics for Survivors to engage with compared to Killer thus resulting in Killer challenges being more tied to normal gameplay since there is less overall to engage with.

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,775
    Options

Yes, this page in the tome seems dominated by killer challenges. It's pushing me to play killer more, and I wonder if that's the intent.