How do I complete these 3 Killer Challenges?

Options
CountOfTheFog
CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 1,652

I know I'll use Agitation and Iron Grasp, but what other two perks should I use?

Any specific Killer good for these besides Trapper?

Should I bring a Map Offering? Which Map?

Any and all advice and discussion is welcome.

Comments

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,526
    Options

just equip them and keep at it. eventually a game will happen where you will be able to do it.

it's one of those you can't really force.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,089
    edited May 9
    Options

Mad Grit

Lightborn

• HolyDarky
    HolyDarky Member Posts: 241
    Options

For one and two: Use a map offering for a map that can have a basement in the middle of the map like Salon or Rotten Fields. Agitation and Iron Grab are enough for it - maybe Agitation might be enough especiallyon Salon. Two slowdown perks should be a good idea. Hag, Pyramidhead, Huntress, Artist, and Trickster are good killers for it because they can defend the basement pretty well and force trais there. Bubba can do the same but it could happen that survivors refuse to rescue against this killer, especially when they swf and know about Agitation and Iron Grab. Same goes for trapper. The clou is to make it not too obvious that you want basement hooks. So it should be difficult to rescue but not impossible. As a result, when you have basement hook, don't do obvious camping. Leave the area and give them some space to rescue especially with a good basement.

For three: it's basically the same but you have to hope that the survivors choke this match. In my opinion, this is the most difficult challenge because you need to kill all of them in the basement. So you could either be lucky and get it first match or not and some attempts. Maybe use there bubba and be a bit more aggressive and camp survivors to dead, especially with reliable slowdown like deadlock should this go well.

However, in the end you cannot force it. You will need some matches to get these challenges done, even with the best strategy. You can also play the game normally and one match it will happens.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,227
    Options

Play Bubba with Agitation, Iron Grasp, Mad Grit and either Awakened Awareness or Deadlock (to prevent them from rushing the gens). If you can't drag them down there at the first try, then hook someone as close as possible and proxy camp. When someone comes for rescue, you down them and get them down there. From then on, you proxy camp the basement and force exchanges until you get it.

Alternatively the same build can work on Trapper. Although, for addons you'll probably need the Trapper Sack and that brown addon that allows you to walk through traps. Trap the exits and the window (from both sides). As soon as someone is down there, give them the chance to get in, then make your way over there, rearm the traps and down them.

• Junylar
    Junylar Member Posts: 1,756
    edited May 9
    Options

Proxy camping for trades is a good idea, until the survivors see what you are doing and just start rushing gens, sacrificing their teammate, just to spite you and deny you the challenge. These early 4-tier challenges are really something, be prepared to grind for them in frustration game after game.

• Hex_Ignored
    Hex_Ignored Member Posts: 1,609
    Options

For the ones that don't require sacrifices, you can simply try and find some survivors that want to farm with you.

• CountOfTheFog
    Options

I wish I had this challenge selected about 6 months ago. I literally had all 4 Survivors sacrificed in the basement at the same time just playing as Freddy on Haddonfield. It happened at 5 gens no less. Everyone wanted to be a hero and I wasn't even camping. I'll be shocked if the stars even align like that again.

• CountOfTheFog
    Options

I seriously cannot believe I didn't think of this. I think I will try this with a Bloody Partystreamer offering.

• Rulebreaker
    Rulebreaker Member Posts: 1,489
    Options

Aside from AGI and iron, slowdown (or if you feel spicy something for quicker downs like "make your choice") and info for perks. As HolyDarkly said, maps with basements near the center are preferred. Trapper, hag, billy, blight, nurse, oni, spirit, xeno (depends on tunnel spawns but since they're usually ok…), demo, bubba would be our choices for killer.

As some above said though, it's really REALLY hard to force these ones. Good luck.

• CountOfTheFog
    Options

I'm glad for this advice.

I was going to go eerie of crows because it's a small map and I figured it would be my best shot.

Basement in center is obviously a much better choice and I didn't even think of that.

Thank you and HolyDarkly both.