Another bug fix patch, still no Pinhead fix Edit: He's Fixed!!

Options
TheArbiter
TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,269
edited May 14 in General Discussions

Is Pinhead ever going to be fixed soon? Ever since his summoned chain fov has been bugged he has been completely unplayable and this has been going on for weeks

Post edited by TheArbiter on

Comments

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,083
    Options

Coincidentally the stuttering actually help fix it for me a bit .

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 526
    Options

I'm convinced that Knight and Pinhead will never be fixed. Nobody likes them so nobody cares, heck some even celebrate the state they are in.

• TheArbiter
    Options

Literally anytime I face a Pinhead now I'm like how. Either they don't know he is bugged or they just miss all his chains and M1 only

• 100PercentBPMain
    Options
  • tyantlmumagjiaonuha
    tyantlmumagjiaonuha Member Posts: 519
    Options

If I remember correctly, he has been this way since the end of last year. It's been too much of a glitch for too long to be in the top 5 worst used. Maybe BhVR is no longer capable of fixing the glitches they have caused?

• appleas
    appleas Member Posts: 1,061
    Options

Have they fixed his Possessed Chain removing stacks from stbfl when used on the Obsession?

• MrLollersnakes
    MrLollersnakes Member Posts: 23
    Options

If i play him more than ~1-2 games, I usually start to get motion sick because of the chain stutter being so drastic :/

• Onyx_0110
    Onyx_0110 Member Posts: 44
    Options

He hasn't. First it was a camera flick bug, which they fixed after a few months. Then the FOV update bug for the last three or so months. I've heard some say his camera was already bugged before that but I've been maining him since 2022 and could never really notice what it was referring to (even with a side by side).

The one rn should definitely be fixable, bhvr is just lazy and isn't going to give preferential treatment to killers that don't make them a lot of money through cosmetics and only affects 2-3% of the playerbase.

• Onyx_0110
    Onyx_0110 Member Posts: 44
    Options

Wasn't this just an issue with Engineer's Fang... since stbfl now loses stacks for non-basic attacks? I haven't noticed any issues with the perk.

• TheArbiter
    Options

Just wanted to leave an update to fellow Pinhead enjoyers that as of the 8.0.0 PTB they have implemented a fix to his camera! We can continue to bring his pain and suffering

• 100PercentBPMain
    Options

Hey, I'm more than happy to eat my own words.thanks for the update!