Which killer do you guys prefer playing?

Options
Beano744
Beano744 Member Posts: 76

I'm trying to figure out which killer I like to play the most but I can't really decide who's my favorite. I'm trying to work on a p100 but it's hard just picking one to work on. Feedback on who you guys like to play and why would be awesome and probably make this decision a lot easier for me.

Thanks!

Comments

• Royval
    Royval Member Posts: 194
    edited May 13
    Options

Freddy, Legion, Singularity, Blight, Unknown. Minus Freddy bc he’s very bad rn the rest are fun and feels rewarding once you learn how to use their power 🙃

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 7,993
    edited May 13
    Options

My fav killers to go against are killers who dont tunnel. The character doesnt matter. Though I still hate Wraith the most.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,042
    Options

I’m old, have mental health issues that affect concentration and coordination and just no longer have it in me to sweat. With that said, the most fun I have playing killer is when I play as Scratched Mirror Myers.

No other killer is like him. You’re not going in to win the game, you’re going in to give people heart attacks. While good players know how to deal with him, most Survivors are bad and easily fall victim to the terror and sexiness that is Myers.

Just go on YouTube and watch some “Jumpscare Myers” videos and you’ll see how delicious the screams are. It will take some minor education and you need to understand that you won’t win a chase against a good looper (the addon hinders your movement speed and lunge). But in the end, I promise, you’ll have fun.

And if you ever need to let off some steam, you can always equip tombstone.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,227
    edited May 13
    Options

Billy, Bubba, Freddy, Huntress and Deathslinger.

There is something weirdly soothing in having a chainsaw and sawing people to pieces. Also, with the right map and addons you basically turn the game into Mario Kart with Billy. Only 10 times less sweaty.

Freddy is the purest form of a M1 killer we have in this game. It's completely up to the survivors, if you have a power or not and even when you do it's pretty meh. Though, I once outplayed a god pallet on The Game using only 7 snares (I had to mind game that guy multiple times while constantly setting up snares but it did work).

Huntress and Deathslinger are a bit weird. I don't really main them and when I try to play them for a few games in a row I always get worse but every few weeks I'll play them for 1 game and hit the most insane shots you can imagine. There is nothing like hitting an orbital hatchet on someone and watching them just stare at their screen in disbelief.

Post edited by Xernoton on
  • xoreyna
    xoreyna Member Posts: 10
    Options

Only advice I can give you is keep playing them all. Keep trying them all out until you find one that resonates with you. And be open to the fact that there just might not be one single killer that does resonate with you. Not everyone has one single main because a lot of killers can be fun.

And despite what some say, there are some killers that players find fun to play as and play against — even if that is an unpopular opinion. For example, The Hag is is one of the most unpopular killers to play as and has been in the top 3 of killers with the lowest pick rate for quite some time, and many have said they find her boring to play as because she's a slower killer and she's "outdated." However, I find her the most fun.

• SoGo
    SoGo Member Posts: 386
    Options

Artist.

The bird lady is fun.

• radiantHero23
    radiantHero23 Member Posts: 3,249
    Options

Pig and Sadako as mains.

Otherwise, I enjoy a round of slinger, singularity, nemesis, demo and spirit to end off the session.

• Junylar
    Junylar Member Posts: 1,756
    Options

Wraith when I want to chill. Blight when I want to win.

• Header
    Header Member Posts: 304
    Options

Blight, but unknown is also pretty fun

• HexHuntressThighs
    HexHuntressThighs Member Posts: 581
    Options

Huntress is the most fun imo. Snipes, game shots, orbitals, arc shots, double taps and so on! I play her 24/7

• Flanders
    Flanders Member Posts: 17
    Options

Pig, ghostface and doctor.

• Souplet
    Souplet Member Posts: 267
    Options

Meh i like a bunch of them, dont really have a favorite

I have some that i dont like playing tho (uknown, twins, artist, ghostface)

I alternate between killer every game

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,233
    Options

Trapper was the first (and possibly the only one) killer I P100'd. He has a neverending skill ceiling and he's also one of, if not the most versatile killer in the game. Making almost any perk work with the right build.

• StereoGang
    StereoGang Member Posts: 72
    Options

Legion : very simple yet consistent power. Not getting downs with power will force you to go for mind games which is nice, and give knowledge that you can use on ever other killers. Plus Legion can use a wide variety of builds, and some perks get mad synergy with his addons (dark devotion & susie, spirit fury & iri pins, ruin & fuming, thana and pins...)

That being said, Legion can feel weak sometime and don't have crazy tech, so he might feel boring if you wan't to go up to 100.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,757
    Options

Mikey Myers is my main.

Most versatile killer when it comes to builds and play styles. He never gets boring for me.

• KatsuhxP
    KatsuhxP Member Posts: 258
    Options

For me it's billy at the moment, I never played him before because he felt really clunky. Now he feels okay-good and is very fun to play for me, so I play him pretty much only besides survivor at the moment.

Well I have to admit I don't have much to choose because I have to play killers right-click only, my left-click ether double-clicks or doesn't register at all until I get a new mouse xD

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,262
    Options

Chucky is my favourite killer because i like killers that can end chases quickly as well as stealth killers and chucky is both of these things.

What really helped me was a quiz made by Otzdarva which aims to give you ideal killers based on your answers to some questions

• spirit72
    spirit72 Member Posts: 226
    Options

I play more Killer these days than I did previously, just because Solo Q can be such an exercise in futility sometimes. I like to play Chucky most of the time. He's a pretty solid Killer, in my humble opinion and experience. And he's a real hoot to play, too!

• spirit72
    spirit72 Member Posts: 226
    Options

One of my favorite pastimes is to load up the good old 'Peek-A-Boo Mikey' build and take it to Lery's, The Game, or Midwich Elementary. I've had Surviviors message me post-match to tell me that I had them hyperventilating and screaming the whole time. :)

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 396
    Options

I like the consistency and basic killer gameplay that Legion offers, then when I get tired of basic killer gameplay I swap off to the Unknown and laugh as I ignore all the annoying loops I used to have to respect

Cow tree? Mannequin Room? Pffft

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,042
    Options

it’s so much fun 🥰

I was actually getting tired of the game and I decided to use some left over Auric Cells to try Mikey about and it reinvigorated my love for DBD.

• KingFieldShipper
    KingFieldShipper Member Posts: 580
    edited May 14
    Options

A few years ago I exclusively only played Billy pretty much, but I got so massively burnt out of him because I’d wake up, play him for most of the day, sleep. and haven’t touched him since then except for a daily or two.

I main Huntress, and coming back from my break, it’s been so fun getting adjusted back with her. I love her skill floor and ceiling, and feels like I always have something to improve on and work towards. That said, I used to also enjoy playing Slinger too but coming back from my break I wasn’t really finding him as fun.

edit: been having fun with the unknown too. Also, I’ve put a lot of time into Wraith too.

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,902
    Options

Play Myers.

Classic horror icon.
    Differing builds that mix up his play style.
    Stealth, insta down and mori he has it all.

Either that or Leatherface and just brute force your way through games with a simple yet highly effective killer whom is also a horror icon.

For a more thought out killer Trapper is the go to classic. A good set up can destroy even the best teams. Good luck getting out of the basement if a Trapper locks it down well.

• FridayNightPizza
    FridayNightPizza Member Posts: 591
    edited May 14
    Options

I like Clown, power is easy to use and understand, throw purple slow survivor down get the hit but has a deceptively high skill ceiling when combining bottles to play around loops, there are always creative ways to use his bottled that stops him from getting stale to me. Also like Knight and Skull Merchant when I don't want to think too hard and if I feel like sweating then I'll slap on Artist, she has insane potential amd can shut down any loo in the game plus cross map downs will never not be satisfying.

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,684
    Options

Ignore the infintetestinal humans. Play me instead.

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,684
    edited May 14
    Options

Survivors will be so scared they'll wish there were bushes to hide in! @Huge_Bush