Let's make a list of types of Killer powers that don't exist yet but should exist

Options

Something that we can't find in the game at the moment, a new type of mechanic, etc…

Comments

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 4,226
    Options

A fast killer that works with smell, so basically you don't see things normally, but you have a coplete grey and white vision, but you can smell where the survivors were. So you don't follow scratch marks but you follow their stench, perks that would block scratch marks could block this as well. It could be like a werewolf that his 4 legged form for map traversal and the upright one for actual chase, maybe even some form of leap out of the 4 legged form, but with little steering.

A killer that picks up different tools around the map and widens his power by those, or maybe upgrades his weapon or something like that. Similarly to that could be a tier up killer that gets stronger the longer the game goes or some other conditions, either everything he does gets better, so basically an m1 killer on speed: longer lunge, faster ms, faster vault, faster stun recovery and so on. Or the stronger he gets the more of his ability unlocks, a Myers/Nemesis type of killer but with actually differences between the tiers that go beyond the minor things those two have.

A killer that changes form to look like a survivor, basically what the legion trailer suggested, it would be really cool the only issue is that comms would completely negate this part of the kit, so maybe something more than just that. Like you fully pretend to be a survivor and can do actions on generators and such, maybe sabotaging them, just needed another part of power to not fully useless against swf on comms.

A demon that has seals on the map that limit his power via rituals around the map, basically he is the strongest at the beginning and gets weaker when survivors seal parts of his power, but the seals only hold him for a specific amount of time and also can be manually broken by him, in case he just walks by one. For example full form would be something along the lines of map traversal via wings or teleport, range attack skill shot for example flame breath or pillar of slames (similar to shadow raze in dota 2), a scream on cooldown that makes survivors scream and reveal their position in an aoe around him. And those rituals could either make him weaker by limiting each and everyone of his power by some degree, for example smaller aoe on detection ability and so on. This would somewhat switch around the way of a match, the killer is strongest in the beginning and survivors need to hold out for the first few minutes and not care about gens but only care about limiting his power. Ofc it should not end up being like a bully fest where he is left as a m1 killer because the survivors fully control him via the seals.

• HexHuntressThighs
    HexHuntressThighs Member Posts: 730
    Options

Deadspace Ubermorph

Plasma cutters spawn on the maps with one shot each for survivors. They have an effective range of 16 meters. Depending on which limb the survivor shoots off, the ubermorph gets a buff.

Shoot its arm off and it can’t attack for 10 seconds but when its arm regenerates it gets 8 stacks of STBFL for 60 seconds. Shoot its leg and it starts crawling at 60% movement speed for 10 seconds but when its leg regenerates it moves 20% faster for 45 seconds and so on (I made a video going in depth before)

It would definitely be the most fun killer to play as and go against.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301
    Options

Attack from above - Basically like a mortar strike/battleship play in which a killer can pick small areas to attack from anywhere, damaging/downing any survivors that are there.

Aerial reconnaissance - Basically like eagle vision on assassins creed. Killer can fly above the map and tag points of interest including survivors. If survivors are indoors such as the shack or out building, they cannot be tagged or located. This killer would be disabled on indoor maps. Would kinda be like twins but with a bird instead of Victor.

Reverse Ghostface - Medusa would work here, survivors cannot look at the killer, doing so turns them to stone periodically or even mori'd.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,481
    Options

something involving insects - Candyman would be great for this with his bees. Though Artists Power already is one good example of how that could be implemented.

Some elemental killer, using ice and/or fire.

A spider, using some form of web for traversal, spiderlings and/or poison.

• AnxiousGummy
    AnxiousGummy Member Posts: 110
    Options

A mimic type killer is on my wish list of killer powers as well. I know SWF players would be an issue BUT the mimic aspect can be just one part of their kit. I think if done well, a killer like this could be really cool. I have managed to be kind of tricked by The Unknown before. I think it's the cheerleader skin for the Unknown that has voice lines that sound like an injured survivor. I'll sometimes think it's a teammate but then I realize it's the killer.

• FridayNightPizza
    FridayNightPizza Member Posts: 605
    Options

These will probably be busted but here's some of mine; a flamethrower, an insta down ranged ability like a sniper rifle, the ability to trap hooked survivors so the rescuer takes a health slate.

• Unusedkillername
    Unusedkillername Member Posts: 154
    Options

Im surprised there has not been a spider-like or part spider killer because of the entity and webbing and silk can be made into many powers

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,071
    Options

A power that occupies a survivor but doesn’t down them. Think of The Knights ability to summon a guard and chase the Survivor, only they don’t injure them but instead, keeps them occupied and prevents them from doing objectives for a set amount of time. The killer won’t be able to hurt them when their power is affecting them and has to go after someone else.

A killer with a map wide frost effect that covers the ground in slippery ice and makes everyone slip and slide and lose control if the run too fast. They would also have traps like Trapper/Hag that freezes Survivors without injuring them. Teammates can help them escape faster but they’ll be effected with a 20 second chill effect that makes running, cleansing and repairing slower.

A killer that can pallet stun survivors so I can finally hide near a pallet and scare the crap out of them as revenge for all the times they gave me a pallet stun scare.

• caligraph
    caligraph Member Posts: 359
    Options

A killer with some kind of telekinesis/gravity power. I think it'd be neat if there was a killer that could set a black hole or something that gives them a set orbit around it but makes them move faster in it or something. if just messing with gravity it general.