Use mori offerings while you still can

Options

They are about to be absolete. Base kit mori finisher on its own is fine but why removing the option to finish Survivors during the match? Also another extra BP offering isn't needed. New useless offering here I go! Uhhhhhh...

Comments

• SoGo
    SoGo Member Posts: 449
    Options

Agree. We have enough bloodpoint offerings.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,327
    Options

I don't mind another BP offering but I'd rather they buff the numbers of the ones that already exist. Do we really need BP offerings for categories in 3 different rarities, if they barely grant any additional BP anyway? The mori offerings will be the same, so nobody will run them as long as they still have cakes, pudding or party streamers.

• Junylar
    Junylar Member Posts: 1,855
    Options

All offerings should be scrapped, like the whole system, tbh. All of them are either useless or toxic anyway.

• Rogue11
    Rogue11 Member Posts: 1,303
    Options

Are they making it auto trigger like before, so it ruins all sorts of late game sabo/wiggle/crawl for hatch or gate plays? If so, why? Lots of people hated it. And why ruin the existing offerings. This didn't need to come back in the first place. I can't believe they spent another year+ working on this.

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,545
    Options

dont use them anyway… but don't see a reason to remove them either, besides yellow.

• tjt85
    tjt85 Member Posts: 690
    edited May 14
    Options

My best guess is that they've had feedback from surveys that lots of Survivors don't really like moris. Personally I like them, though I can see how it might feel like rubbing salt in the wound to some players.

I think it beats watching the hook sacrifice animation for the 1000th time and there are even still some moris I haven't experienced yet, despite having over 1000+ hours in the game.

I don't like this change but if it needs to change for the health of the game, I personally don't see any harm in at least keeping the green mori as it currently is.

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 1,778
    Options

cool! just add a way to skip so i can go stright into my next lobby

• Nun_So_Vile
    Nun_So_Vile Member Posts: 2,090
    edited May 14
    Options

So now it'll be either map offerings, useless offerings, niche ones, or BP bonus…cool.

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 490
    Options

As somebody who came into this game against their will (f13 refugee) I think Moris are the most interesting offerings :(

This suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,660
    edited May 14
    Options

I'm fine with the basekit mori thing as I've always thought it should be like that but unless the BP bonus is huge, it should be something else. It's kind of boring.

• HexHuntressThighs
    HexHuntressThighs Member Posts: 734
    Options

Stop complaining plz, they are doing this so they can eventually sell unique moris that aren't tied to skins and I desperately want that in the game. The scenarios in which the killer downs you and you crawl into the hatch/ gates are less than 1% of 1% They still give you hatch or escape at gates if you go down while going through the exit animation.

• 100PercentBPMain
    Options

That seemed like an awesome feature imo...helps end games that are already over by remotely killing a slug that you can't find.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 8,918
    edited May 14
    Options

As someone who is a fan of moris, I think it's great that they've been made basekit so we'll see them more often, without having to run an offering for them.

Most killers would rather keep their perpetual BP offerings on than use a mori. Now we get the best of both.

• Seraphor
    Options

Making Cypress Mori basekit was actually one of the most requested methods of reworking the mori system after the failed mori finisher trial.

This is a case of BHVR listening to feedback.

• Seraphor
    edited May 14
    Options

What 'rest of changes'?

I don't see anything to suggest it's going to be automatic like the original finisher mori.

You 'use it' on the last survivor. It is just Cypress Mori.

• Rogue11
    Rogue11 Member Posts: 1,303
    Options

Then why are you fixating on the yellow mori being basekit? No one is arguing against that. We just want the rest of the mori offerings, perks that allow moris, and gameplay elements unchanged. And I brought up the automated mori because that's how it was last time they tested it. They should be more specific on how the new system will work. In the meantime, given the lack of details provided, it's entirely reasonable to assume it will work the way it was tested before until told/shown otherwise.

• 100PercentBPMain
    Options

A fellow mori enjoyer! I love how useful those Moris are, they feel more useful than the other offerings.

All it takes is one pallet save to potentially lose a match, so an offering to reduce that chance, even if it'd only on death hook, is SUPER useful so losing that is gonna hurt.

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,269
    Options

That, yes and I hope they don't touch perks like Rancor and Devour Hope. On the old Finisher Mori PTB they did, those perks no long allowed you to Mori, just insta-down.

• Belzher
    Belzher Member Posts: 429
    Options

Wait what do you mean? They removed them on ptb?

• Predator3174PL
    Predator3174PL Member Posts: 302
    Options

Never used them until today, just to do challenge. So it doesn't bother me as much, but I can understand some peoples dissapointment. We already have quite a lot BP bonus offerings, why the hell we need another? Why change at all?
    I don't see people bothered by them now since they changed them to kill survivors on 3rd hook?
    Am I missing something?

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,251
    Options

I mean to be fair they already were.