We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

I hit 5,000 Hours today and I still have a lot to learn.

CountOfTheFog
CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 2,244

I can't believe how much I ended up loving this game.

When I first bought it, I really couldn't stand the long queue times and only played it once a week, if even that.

I can't wait to upgrade my game, either with cross-progression, or hopefully, with Nintendo's upcoming console.

It's crazy how much more there is for me to learn. My goal for the next thousand hours is to get better at both looping the Killer and ending a loop as The Killer. I still struggle with pallets but I'm getting better.

Thank you to all the Devs, Mods and especially all my friends here in the forums for always being able to answer my questions and give advice.

See you in The Fog...

Comments

• toxik_survivor
    toxik_survivor Member Posts: 1,184

Gotta say DBD holds some crazy nostalgia, gets me tearing up thinking of the good ol days back in 2017-2019 (prime of my dbd experience). This game is truly one of a kind.

Buddy, it's inevitable, 9,625 hours combined from Friday and Dbd...touch some grass my man. Hang out with friends (in person), ditch discord and make some IRL girlfriends! Or boyfriends whatever you prefer.

All jokes aside I have a similar combination of hours 😅, but yeah DBD will always be my #1 all time best game followed by Minecraft and the Persona games.

• BlightedTrapper
    BlightedTrapper Member Posts: 345

This is the only game where I still feel terrible (at survivor) after 1,000 hours. Despite being mechanically simple, there's way too many teeny, tiny nuances to the strategy and awareness required in order to even play at an intermediate level.