The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Dbd Collab Ideas

oPoohBear
oPoohBear Member Posts: 24

Don’t know if I should’ve posted this in Discussion or Feedback so I made this thread in both lol.

I made a post speaking on this idea about a year or 2 ago but recently wanted to put it back out there after seeing the amazing Dungeons n Dragons collaboration.I just been thinking of how creative dbd could get even more with unique crossovers, cosmetics specifically, such as with the AOT release.

Imagine a Halloween DbdxMarvel collab with Dwight having the infamous tattered and beat up Spider-Man costume with the half ripped face mask. Or DbdxDC and having Dwight in a Batman costume, with cool details such as his cape waving when he runs, vault or drop. For killers having a Nemesis Bane outfit or having a legendary Bane skin itself would be cool too, or Trickster as Joker or Harley Quinn, with the infamous bat from the suicide squad movie.

I remember someone stating that collaborations such as these would “un-horror” dbd, but in my opinion, I’ve been playing Dbd since 2018 while having a fun experience also, but I feel as if the horror in the game becomes watered down a bit and it begins to just become a regular competitive multiplayer game. To include, when I see outfits like Dwight’s toilet paper outfit(my fave outfit in the game) or Claudette’s fairy dress outfit, I begin to see more of humor and creativity by the devs from those outfits(which are still amazing costumes in my opinion), and less of seriousness and horror in it anyway.

Drop down in the thread of some cool collabs DBD could have with survivor and killer aesthetics and outfits. Another one would be Mortal Kombat and having someone in Raiden’s outfit(glowing eyes included) or someone like Pinhead dressed as Quan Chi.

Comments

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,116

You could colab DBD with literally anything! Literally, here's a basic list off the top of my head:

• Bethesda (Fallout/Elder Scrolls)

• The Games Workshop (Warhammer/Warhammer 40,000)

• The SCP Foundation

• The Fog Whisperer Program (a bit of a cheap choice, but having the Fog Whisperers as characters or skins could be fun)

• Rusty Quill Podcasts (The Magnus Archives/ Chapter & Multiverse/ etc.)

• Trevor Henderson

• Square Enix (Final Fantasy/ etc)

• The Brothers Grimm

• Bioware Studios (Mass Effect/ Dragon Age)

• Shin Megami Tensei (Persona/ Digital Devil Saga/ etc.)

• WWE (wrestling promotion)

• Sustainable Fashion Brands, such as E.L.V. Denim or Brøgger

• Rockstar Games (GTA/ Red Dead)

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,451

Hunt Showdown

I dont play the game much nowadays, but there is plenty of material to work with there

• oPoohBear

The WWE and Bethesda one would be wild!! Cool ideas for sure!!🔥🔥🔥

• BlightedDolphin
    BlightedDolphin Member Posts: 1,817
    edited May 19

A Batman legendary collection would be cool!

• Trickster as Joker
    • Oni as Bane
    • Unknown/Doctor as Scarecrow
    • Legion as Red Hood or Harley
    • Deathslinger as Two Face

Other less fitting characters could be Riddler/Doctor or Clayface/Clown or Singularity

• oPoohBear
  • oPoohBear

Hopefully, if everyone sees this, take some time to read my thread and give it as many likes as possible, in hopes to make this cool dream idea to reality for Dbd. Thank you for the few who definitely read it and gave compliments to my idea.😁