The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Chapter: Mortal Kombat (hear me out)

Huntedfailure
Huntedfailure Member Posts: 181
edited May 2019 in Creations

Edit: thanks for your criticism guys! i agree with a lot of it and hope to improve in the future!

(now i know not everyone will like this but please put your biases aside look at the chapter at face value)

Killer: Noob Saibot / The Shadow

Killer bio: In life he was called Bi-Han a powerful and skilled member of the lin Kuei clan of assasins and at the clans command he was sent to Shang Tsungs Mortal Kombat tournament to compete but it's in this tournament he met his end at the hands of Scorpion who thought he had killer his family. soon after his death Bi-han was resurrected by Shang Tsung as the Wraith known as Noob Saibot but he was forced to be a slave to another sorcerer known as Quan Chi but years later Quan Chi died and he was set free but not for long as he was soon taken by a dark fog and forced to be a pawn to another more powerful being but at least now he could cull the weak.

Speed: 115%

Weapon: sickle

weapon clean animation: the sickle will turn into a black smoke which causes the blood to shoot off in different directions before the suckle re-materializes.

Power, Master of darkness: you have powerful control over your own darkness, with the activation of short channel you can send out your shadow clone which will move in a straight line at a quarter your speed and will disappear if stunned with a pallet, flashlight or if it comes into contact with a wall. if it connects with a survivor it will hold them in place for 5 seconds (though it can be increased with add on's) and will allow you to hit them.

Perks

Perk 1, Kombat skill: you have skill in matters like this, when entering bloodlust missed attack cool downs will be decreased by 5/10/15%. this last until bloodlust ends. -

"Victors write history, and I do not lose." - Noob saibot

Perk 2, Anger eternal: Your anger is an eternal part of you, you get 3 tokens and every time a your stunned a token is spent to put the survivor that stunned you into exposed for 10/15/20 seconds as well as making them the obsession. you can regain tokens by hooking survivors that aren't your obsession. -

"You! The Shirai Ryu are dead. You will suffer as they did." - scorpion

Perk 3, Interloper: to them your an unknown enemy, if a survivor is in your terror radius for more than 20/15/10 seconds then they will have their aura revealed for 3/5/10 seconds as well as suffering from exhaustion. this dose not enter effect if you chase them before the mentioned time is reached. -

"I have been expecting you. Your life, your name. They will be wiped from history! Come, it is time to die!" - Kronica

Survivor: Cassie cage

Survivor bio: Cassie was the daughter of two powerful people one a special forces soldier and another an actor with ancient power. but she ended up following her mothers foot steps and joining special forces and using that training to defeat an elder god with her team and that feat allowed her to become a sergeant and just in time for a powerful time crisis created by a powerful god like being named Kronika and during their final battle time was warped to an absurd extent but unlike her comrades she was unaffected but not for long as she surrounded by a strange fog and dragged into a dark realm with other seemingly less experienced people but their people still worth protecting.

Perks

Perk 1, Operative: You know how to operate in this situation, after escaping a chase your scratch marks will not appear for 3/5/10 seconds

"You lose as fast as you run." - Cassie Cage

Perk 2, Lock and load: sometimes you gotta just fight, after failing a skill check you see the killers aura for 5/10/12 seconds if your not in their terror radius and if they get you into a chase while the aura is active then you get a 3/6/9% speed boost.

“We’re in position. Hope Raiden’s planned one helluva diversion.” - Cassie Cage

Perk 3, Tactical technician: you know how to use a few gadgets, when complementing a generator you see all other generators auras for 3/5/10 seconds and you can tell how close they are to completion based on the strength of their aura

“Override it, Jacqui!”- Cassie Cage

Map: Shangs Tsungs island

Map bio: The now dilapidated magical home of the sorcer Shang Tsung which is full of strange oddities and warped caverns.

Post edited by Huntedfailure on

Comments

• Mr_Qwayzar
    Mr_Qwayzar Member Posts: 123

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......I like it, However.

- Can you have the clone sent to stand in a location for a set amount of time instead? Sending a clone to intercept a survivor only for it to disappear when it collides with landscape might be frustrating.

Killer perks-

1. Love it low teir but excellent

2. Love the second one

3. That may need a bit of a timing nerf just a few more seconds, to balance the exhaustion perk cut-off and aura exposure

Survivor perk-

1. Love it

2. How long does this speed boost last for, overall good perk.

3. Specify range. Overall good

9.5/10 -Pretty good job so far

• TwistedSegaGamer
    TwistedSegaGamer Member Posts: 109

Believe it or not, this could happen. Two Mortal Kombat games has licensed killers. So there's a chance they might allow some of their characters into this game.

Also they would have plenty of mori options too. A survivor in this case could be a game changer.

• Mr_Qwayzar
    Mr_Qwayzar Member Posts: 123

It'll give that classic sound before the fatality as the mori starts 😂

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699
    edited May 2019

######### is Shao Khan not the killer? Don't get me wrong, I love Noob, but why is he the killer?

I also feel like Baraka would be a more likely choice than Noob.

But that out of the way, I like the power and perks of him. only problem is that perk 3 would be OP on a Distressing Doctor, but other than that, I rate 8/10.

I also question Cassie, why not Sonya Blade? Like, why didn't the entity come after Sonya Blade, knowing she was weak and dying?

But again, besides the point.

Perk 1: What's the point of no scratch marks when the killer lost you? I feel like it would be better if it activated when the chase started.

Perk 2: Welp, time to never use Dark Sense again. Like seriously, you see them longer, not even having to finish a gen, and this can be done more than 5 times. You even get a SPEED BOST.

Perk 3: Welp, time to never use Deja Vu again. Now, Deja Vu shows them for longer, but this shows ALL the gens AND their completion rate.

Rating: Ehh… bad. Her perks either make other perks useless, or is useless. I like Cassie, but her perks in my opinion are bad. 4/10

EDIT: Forgot about the map. It TOO, EXTREMLY, HUGE! Look at that map, how can the killer find anyone before 3 gens are done, unless you're a distressing doctor, but I'm not even sure about that.

• Huntedfailure
    Huntedfailure Member Posts: 181

the criticism of the perks are valid but the map images weren't there for it be that it was just more of a general outline and key locations

• ghostkiller666
    ghostkiller666 Member Posts: 85

What if DBD made a society with mortal kombat company... So in the future MK would be able to have DBD original killers - and vice versa

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

Just image Shaokhan has 100% speed but always 1 hit down. His power: each time a Gen is completed, his speed gain by 4%. "Shaokhan himself is the Hex: Noed". I just talk this randomly.

Though I prefer killers with more scary looking, Bakara, Goro are the better looking for this.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@TheGameZpro3 To answer your first question, Noob is from Earth and thus survivors might be able to identify where his realm might be. Plus it'd be a nice idea to include the Lin Kuei hideout, could be a mix of Mount Ormond Resort (snowy land) and Yamaoka Estate (main building and outside).

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699

@Shad03 ok, that "From Earth part" is fair. But now that makes me want Kano.

• bluanimations123
    bluanimations123 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 8

Jacque Briggs should be the survivor not Cassie cage imagine Jacque Briggs punching a killer

• bluanimations123
    bluanimations123 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 8

Jacqui briggs would be a best choice for a mk survivor

• DBDnerd
    DBDnerd Member Posts: 28

Anger Eternal = Hurbris + Nemesis.
    Tactical Technition: Aura intensity is not needed.

Like the idea though