The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Wich DLC you guys would like the most

Patty_Parker
Patty_Parker Member Posts: 9

I've been recently thinking about the DLCs I would like the most to be part of DBD, but it seems like I have a "weird" taste, since I don't really care for the most "wanted" DLC as Jason or FNAF (Not that I would hate if they come to dbd, I just won't be hyped by it). So I wanna see, between my most wanted ones, wich you guys would prefer. :)

Wich DLC you guys would like the most 27 votes

The Mummy (1999 remake) - Killer: The mummy Imhotep. Survs: Rick O'Connell and Evelyn Carnahan. (Jonathan Carnahan possibly as a Legendary Outfit of Rick)
44%
Atsuka_AnarchyDhurl421A_basement_bubbaCorvusCorax86RaconteurminatorSkitten56SleepyHPatty_ParkerB0X0RcclainxRoyQueen_HawlSera 12 votes
The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series - (Survivors only) Clementine and Kenny (Lee possibly as a Legendary Outfit of Kenny)
29%
OnryosTapeRentalsBoosted_DwightHerInfernalMajestyElcopolloSmoeJeff_JayYharwickTyler3 8 votes
The Mentalist - (Survivors only) Patrick Jane and Teresa Lisbon as survs ( Wayne Rigsby, Grace Van Pelt, and Kimball Cho as a Legendary Outfits)
0%
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe - Killer: The White Witch. Survs: Susan Pevensie and Peter Pevensie ( Lucy Pevensie and Edmund Pevensie (adult versions) as a Legendary Outfits)
7%
solidestcross63GodlikePaladin 2 votes
The maze runner - Killer: The Grievers. Survs: Newt and Teresa (I really don't like her thou ¬¬', but some people do... then there she is))
18%
duyguGmoore23thynderbirdWittyDreamerАУРИС_ 5 votes

Comments

• Patty_Parker
    The Mummy (1999 remake) - Killer: The mummy Imhotep. Survs: Rick O'Connell and Evelyn Carnahan. (Jonathan Carnahan possibly as a Legendary Outfit of Rick)

I typed it in the order I most want it, in case anyone wonders. I need a mummy in the game ;-; (not any mummy thou…. :3)

• Gmoore23
    Gmoore23 Member Posts: 193
    The maze runner - Killer: The Grievers. Survs: Newt and Teresa (I really don't like her thou ¬¬', but some people do... then there she is))

After thinking about it more, I regret not voting for Mummy first because that would be so great in game.

• Tessthequeenn
    Tessthequeenn Member Posts: 7

NONE!!!! Where fnaf??!

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series - (Survivors only) Clementine and Kenny (Lee possibly as a Legendary Outfit of Kenny)

Honestly my fever dream chapter would be COD zombies and I mean the classic zombies with RIchtofen and the crew. They would be awesome survivors imo.

• Patty_Parker

Well, I said in the beginning…. since I am not hyped by the most wanted ones as FNAF, I would give some other options that I personally like.

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,064

Mummy - there is a new movie under development anyway. Sadly, this will be a prequel so without Fraser. :(

• Patty_Parker

;-; He is awesome, I wish he didn't had hardtimes in Hollywood :/

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 732

none of those lol

• Patty_Parker

Ok, then wich one you want, without being the most "hyped" ones like FNAF, Jason, Predator, etc. I am genuinely curious about it :3

• Patty_Parker

Oh that is an interesting option, I only played COD Ghosts, but that is nice :3

• Queen_HawlSera
    Queen_HawlSera Member Posts: 37

The Mummy, and it's not even close, I've never heard of Maze Runner or Mentalist, and isn't Chronicles of Narnia a children's book?

D&D was kind of already pushing it in terms "How far from Horror are we willing to go?" for my taste