Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Looking for people to game with 😊

Hello! I'm 27 (F) looking for new friends to play with. I play on PS and have a mic, and also use discord. I'm open to anyone that is 18+. Please don't be toxic or wanting to sweat every game. I do my best at being a good teammate, I am still fairly new so I'm nowhere near amazing. Feel free to drop your discord, PSN, or in game name if you're interested πŸ’•.

Comments

• itsvoodoo89
    itsvoodoo89 Member Posts: 11

Would love to play with you sometime! PSN: itsvoodoo89

• GoodestKitty
    GoodestKitty Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3

Hi! My psn is GoodestKitty. I’m 25+ and play to have fun. I’m decent. Add me if you want 😊

• Omar606
    Omar606 Member Posts: 10

Hi! my psn is omar_eltayeb on discord. I'm 21 I like to play and have fun .

• Damienthorn713
    Damienthorn713 Member Posts: 3
    edited May 17

Discord- michaelash_

Dbd name- DamienThorn

I'm new but i have a decent idea how every killer and their perks work...... I'm 21M

And I love to play with you and i play in PC

Instagram aathish_alex

• Forcefoolie
    Forcefoolie Member Posts: 11

My disc: _Jakeofett

• mrps
    mrps Member Posts: 4

heyya im down discord is Lucyrezz

• csjobson
    csjobson Member Posts: 13

Hi there, underdevelopedahole πŸ˜„

I'm a 39 year old married dad. I've been playing for years (3600 hours). My wife plays, too, but she's not a team player, so we rarely play together, lol. I'm not great at looping, but I have a great understanding of game strategy and perk knowledge. I'm not sweaty, but I try my best to win every match, and won't give up no matter how bleak the situation. Toxic play makes me sad and a bit annoyed. I have a mic but I'm happy to play with or without it. My psn is Solway__Firth (double underscore!) See you in the fog!

• SolitaryMind
    SolitaryMind Member Posts: 1
    edited July 7

Hello! My in-game name is SolitaryMind. I'm a 30 year old female and I play mostly with my partner, but we would love another teammate 😊 We are not toxic or sweaty, just enjoying playing with teammates that don't give up on first hook hehe.

• raydavinci
    raydavinci Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

Psn:RaydaVinci19 and hope to have fun