Looking for people to game with 😊

Hello! I'm 27 (F) looking for new friends to play with. I play on PS and have a mic, and also use discord. I'm open to anyone that is 18+. Please don't be toxic or wanting to sweat every game. I do my best at being a good teammate, I am still fairly new so I'm nowhere near amazing. Feel free to drop your discord, PSN, or in game name if you're interested πŸ’•.

Comments

• itsvoodoo89
    itsvoodoo89 Member Posts: 11

Would love to play with you sometime! PSN: itsvoodoo89

• GoodestKitty
    GoodestKitty Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3

Hi! My psn is GoodestKitty. I’m 25+ and play to have fun. I’m decent. Add me if you want 😊

• Omar606
    Omar606 Member Posts: 10

Hi! my psn is omar_eltayeb on discord. I'm 21 I like to play and have fun .

• Damienthorn713
    Damienthorn713 Member Posts: 3
    edited May 17

Discord- michaelash_

Dbd name- DamienThorn

I'm new but i have a decent idea how every killer and their perks work...... I'm 21M

And I love to play with you and i play in PC

Instagram aathish_alex

• Forcefoolie
    Forcefoolie Member Posts: 12

My disc: _Jakeofett

• mrps
    mrps Member Posts: 4

heyya im down discord is Lucyrezz

• csjobson
    csjobson Member Posts: 13

Hi there, underdevelopedahole πŸ˜„

I'm a 39 year old married dad. I've been playing for years (3600 hours). My wife plays, too, but she's not a team player, so we rarely play together, lol. I'm not great at looping, but I have a great understanding of game strategy and perk knowledge. I'm not sweaty, but I try my best to win every match, and won't give up no matter how bleak the situation. Toxic play makes me sad and a bit annoyed. I have a mic but I'm happy to play with or without it. My psn is Solway__Firth (double underscore!) See you in the fog!

• SolitaryMind
    SolitaryMind Member Posts: 1
    edited July 7

Hello! My in-game name is SolitaryMind. I'm a 30 year old female and I play mostly with my partner, but we would love another teammate 😊 We are not toxic or sweaty, just enjoying playing with teammates that don't give up on first hook hehe.

• raydavinci
    raydavinci Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

Psn:RaydaVinci19 and hope to have fun