Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

If Piper Perri was the next Killer, what would her perks be?

Akibahara
Akibahara Member Posts: 78

Title says all boyos

Comments

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

Hex - STD....

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

She would more likely be a survivor, and would be released with a huge black killer.

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

@Runiver said:
    She would more likely be a survivor, and would be released with a huge black killer.

somebodys about to get 'tunneled'.... :D

• makayla
    makayla Member Posts: 287

She would more likely be a survivor. As a survivor, her perks would be:

LOOK AT ME!: You like to leave yourself exposed. Once per trial, strip down and give the killer a lapdance for 40/50/60s. The Killer can't move or do anything during this time.

ANYTHING FOR MONEY: You LOVE getting that sweet, sweet cash. When you get penetrated by the hook for the third time and you die, gain 69 million extra bloodpoints for the good show.
    "I think I've been left a little stretched out after that one."

EXPOSED: Take off your clothing for the rest of the trial. All other male survivors receive a 69% speed boost in everything, however, you get the Exposed status effect for the rest of the trial as well.

But if she were a killer:
    POWER: WHIP
    You turned into a dominatrix. Whip Survivors while chasing them to make them move 5% slower. The more you whip them, the more status effects you give them (Mangled, Hemorrhage). These effects all stack and stay on the survivor permanently until they find aloe vera. Aloe can be found in some lockers. When the survivor gets the aloe, they have to rub it on their whip marks for ten seconds, then all status effects go away. The more you whip, the worse the status effects get.

HEX: GONORRHEA After hitting a survivor, they gain the Gonorrhea status effect until the Hex totem is cleansed. Their action speed is decreased by 69% and they also move 10% slower.

PLAY WITH ME: Press your action key to instantly teleport all survivors into your basement, which is now inescapable and a sex dungeon. Get busy with them for 60s/50s/40s and then leave them with the Traumatized status effect. Their action speed is decreased by 100% and they can now only crouch-walk everywhere for the next minute. This can only be done once.
    "She had whips, she had chains and ropes and cuffs...dear God, this is worse than a basement camping cannibal!"

FEEL MY PAIN: Once per trial, turn into a big scary black man. Find a female survivor and after hitting her, you and her teleport in the sex dungeon basement for 60/50/40s. She is left Traumatized and injured for the rest of the trial and you give her 69 million bloodpoints as compensation and for the rest of the trial she is invincible and you cannot kill her and she MUST escape.
    "I want you to suffer like I did."

• Akibahara
    Akibahara Member Posts: 78

@makayla said:
    She would more likely be a survivor. As a survivor, her perks would be:

LOOK AT ME!: You like to leave yourself exposed. Once per trial, strip down and give the killer a lapdance for 40/50/60s. The Killer can't move or do anything during this time.

ANYTHING FOR MONEY: You LOVE getting that sweet, sweet cash. When you get penetrated by the hook for the third time and you die, gain 69 million extra bloodpoints for the good show.
    "I think I've been left a little stretched out after that one."

EXPOSED: Take off your clothing for the rest of the trial. All other male survivors receive a 69% speed boost in everything, however, you get the Exposed status effect for the rest of the trial as well.

But if she were a killer:
    POWER: WHIP
    You turned into a dominatrix. Whip Survivors while chasing them to make them move 5% slower. The more you whip them, the more status effects you give them (Mangled, Hemorrhage). These effects all stack and stay on the survivor permanently until they find aloe vera. Aloe can be found in some lockers. When the survivor gets the aloe, they have to rub it on their whip marks for ten seconds, then all status effects go away. The more you whip, the worse the status effects get.

HEX: GONORRHEA After hitting a survivor, they gain the Gonorrhea status effect until the Hex totem is cleansed. Their action speed is decreased by 69% and they also move 10% slower.

PLAY WITH ME: Press your action key to instantly teleport all survivors into your basement, which is now inescapable and a sex dungeon. Get busy with them for 60s/50s/40s and then leave them with the Traumatized status effect. Their action speed is decreased by 100% and they can now only crouch-walk everywhere for the next minute. This can only be done once.
    "She had whips, she had chains and ropes and cuffs...dear God, this is worse than a basement camping cannibal!"

FEEL MY PAIN: Once per trial, turn into a big scary black man. Find a female survivor and after hitting her, you and her teleport in the sex dungeon basement for 60/50/40s. She is left Traumatized and injured for the rest of the trial and you give her 69 million bloodpoints as compensation and for the rest of the trial she is invincible and you cannot kill her and she MUST escape.
    "I want you to suffer like I did."

Take my upvote dammit

• SomberNokk
    SomberNokk Member Posts: 732

LMAO WHAT???

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

At least they weren't complaining about NOED and Dead Hard... Probably.

• UnknownKiller
    UnknownKiller Member Posts: 3,024
    edited February 2022

Clown laughts intensifies lol

I wonder why mods didnt closed this thread.