Us vs Them

Been reading the forums a long time, seen a lot of topics about how killers are overpowered and such. Played killer, and I play nice, players slam the gens. No wonder killers camp and tunnel lol when will people realize both sides treat the other side like trash? Feel like it should be required both sides have to be forced to play killer and survivor to realize both sides suck

Comments

• imherebutnot
    imherebutnot Member Posts: 9

I play nice, and the other side just plays to win. Whats the point?

• Memesis
    Memesis Member Posts: 164

It is PvP after all. People want to win when they compete against others. If you intend to play nice, then keep doing so. But you have to accept that if you're playing nice, you're not playing to win.

To better enjoy "playing nice", try to focus on doing well in chase either side, not so much on whether you escape or kill all the survivors. Practice honing your skills with running tiles and mastering killer powers.

If you feel you care more about winning, then don't feel bad about using the best tools available to you, but expect that your opponents will do the same.

• imherebutnot
    imherebutnot Member Posts: 9

Thanks for your reply, I was a bit drunk when I posted that, ive decided to switch to fun/silly builds and see how well I do!

• Barbarossa2020
    Barbarossa2020 Member Posts: 1,369

One thing about dbd, is there is no ladder, so therefore there is no metric to base your "skill" upon, so you can make your own rules.

Play how you like.