The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Has anyone upgraded from PS4 to PS5?

HerInfernalMajesty
HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 1,468
edited June 17 in General Discussions

Is it just the PSN cloud upload process or is there a separate Bhvr transfer that I have to do?

If you’ve played on PS4 then you know how loud the fan runs for this game, is it the same on PS5? Thanks in advance for any answers you all can give me.

Edit: I made the jump… WOW. Thank you everyone, you were all right. It was a great decision.

Post edited by HerInfernalMajesty on

Best Answers

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119
    Answer ✓

It's quiet like any other game; the system isn't going to take off like the old model.

• Rauy556
    Rauy556 Member Posts: 41
    Answer ✓

As someone who upgraded last December: I believe it is just the PSN transfer process, at least for me I did not have to do anything extra. Also regarding the performance and sound, it is ASTRONOMICALLY better on the PS5, honestly the difference between loading the shop menu and switching tabs in-game is so much faster and smoother. Not to mention the increased fps, its so much easier to not whiff a basic attack while on PS5 as opposed to PS4, trust me you will not regret the upgrade.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,886
    Answer ✓

It's just the PSN transfer. That's all you need.

Like others have said the game runs so much better on PS5. No more jet engine sounds coming from your console.

• puncher
    puncher Member Posts: 118
    Answer ✓

Like others have said, the process is automatic. The PS5 doesn't make that loud jet engine sound. PS5 runs DBD like a PC game. DBD used to run really good (high FPS) on the PS4 Pro in 2019-2021 until the Resident Evil update.

Answers