Skillcheck Freddy?

Brutha
Brutha Member Posts: 167

By using the perks Huntress Lullaby, Overcharge, Oppression, And Undying/Pentimento as Freddy with the addons Red Paint Brush and Blue Dress it's possible to make a SINGLE missed skillcheck remove 24% progress from a gen if all conditions are met. Without overcharge a sleeping survivor missing a skillcheck with lullaby active would remove 20% progress and almost makes missing a skillcheck the same as getting pain res'd. This definitely won't work too well against good survivors because they most likely won't miss many skillchecks even with no sound cue and could even get rid of lullaby early because if it glows, it goes.

Comments

• SleepyLunatic
    SleepyLunatic Member Posts: 408

wrong timeline, freddy dead here already

• Zakon05
    Zakon05 Member Posts: 185

It works. Freddy has a surprising amount of build variety.

That being said, if you wanna go the impossible skillcheck route, you're just better off going for Doctor.

Freddy is best when synergized with perks that lets him take advantage of the one real edge he has, which is map mobility and the ability to begin a new chase instantly after finishing another one.

Friends Till The End and Barbecue & Chili are both good for that. But my favorite is actually Thrilling Tremors + the new Z Block.

• jezebelthenun
    jezebelthenun Member Posts: 195

Definitely time to nerf Pig

• Brutha
    Brutha Member Posts: 167

I personally like running Surge, STBFL, Dead mans switch, and bbq. DMS lets you fake tp's and scare survivors off gens and block them at the same time, bbq tells you what gen to fake or actually tp to.

• NerfDHalready
    NerfDHalready Member Posts: 1,685

i used to play lots of dress freddy but i like double dress instead. you can also try discordance so you can keep oppression until discordance pops, works nicely.