We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

10 year exploit ban glitch

DeadPool192
DeadPool192 Member Posts: 1
edited June 20 in General Discussions

Hi, so I keep having this issue where I keep getting a 10 year ban for no reason. I have played the game for 6 years and have over 10k hours on it, and have spent over a thousand dollars and have never used any type of cheat or exploit in the game. Now I keep getting unbanned and I am able to play the game as of right now but it just keeps randomly banning. Can this glitch please be fixed? I would love to still play the anniversary as I love this game, and I love what you guys do for it. Now I have 3 support tickets all that say they are being reviewed, but I have made these tickets a few weeks ago and have received no responses, so I have no idea what is going on and I would really like some help with this issue. I have seen many other legit players also get banned by this and they were later compensated and they received an apology. So I am able to play right now but I’m worried it might just give another 10 year ban for no reason, so can someone please help with this?

Post edited by BoxGhost on

Comments

• BoxGhost
    BoxGhost Member, Mod Posts: 1,355

This looks like an account issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum. Please contact our Support Team here:

https://www.bhvr.com/contact-us-2/

This discussion has been closed.