Have you guys hit 1000 cobblers on your characters yet?

TheArbiter
TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,472

Curious how much grinding people have made with cobblers on their characters, I'm hoping to hit 1000 with Dwight before the end of the event

Comments

• th3
    th3 Member Posts: 1,835

I've made it to almost 1500 on Thalita, this was in about 45~ prestiges

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,992
    edited June 30

I made a point of getting cobblers on every character, so I won't get anyone at 1000 - my current highest are Artist, Jane, Myers, and Pig with 100+, and Plague at 490. A bunch more have around 50.

Survivors are so much worse to grind cakes on, though. It's awful compared to what killers get. So getting 840 on Dweet is pretty dang impressive.

• ChaosWam
    ChaosWam Member Posts: 1,725

I've been spreading them across a few different survivors and killers.

Though my Sadako still has 400 of them. Always gonna stock up on my main.

• CountOfTheFog
    CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 2,110

I rarely play a game where all 5 players bring one. I just had a match a little bit ago where only me and the Killer brought one. It's been hard to grind without my teammates offerings stacking.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,115

Most of my matches see only two Cobblers at most. A killer brings one maybe half the time. I have a lot of matches where the survivor who earns the least gets between 2-3k and the survivor who earns the most still gets below 10k, so it's not surprising no one's burning them.

I spread my points around and keep my main survivor purposefully low so I don't get targeted. I don't put many points into killer because I don't play killer as much as I used to on PS4 and don't play killer at all (except for challenges) on Switch. I get a couple Cobblers on each killer and stop. I'm happy as long as I have one or two of each event item on every character as a memento.

• Turretcube
    Turretcube Member Posts: 459

954 on Death Slinger, it was higher but not in the 1000 mark, i stopped dumping bp into him a few days ago and started stocking up on Cobblers and add-ons for other characters, plus to get some variety from all the slinging.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,139

I got 221 on Saga/Alan and about 500 on Sable.

Exactly 1 Cobbler on Legion because I'm already p100 and have like 600 Terrormisus.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

I'm spreading them over a few characters. I've got roughly 1000 on 3 atm.

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,486

Nope and I will not hit 1000 on any characters as im spreading cakes to all characters I like to play and have gotten cakes to everyone. Now I want about 100+ to my favourite characters.

Overall im now at 1100+ cakes on killer vecna and dredge both have 120+ and wraith, huntress, trapper, legion, oni, bubba, wesker, alien and unknown have 50-100. I probably forgot some...

Overall 900+ cakes on survivor which nancy has most of any character 400+ got her to P100. Nea, meg, feng, ace, alan, aestri, sable, jill, cheryl all have between 40-80 cakes. No-one really stand outs expect nancy.

• Deathstroke

Get some more to have as decoration so you don't actually use that 1 accidentally.

• Deathstroke

Are you on low mmr? As my experience been different most killers do bring cakes and survivors. There are sometimes maybe one killer or survivor bringing selfiss cake but other than that it's been good. Everyone been getting solid bp expect few off matches here and there.

I had one match on killer where survivors brought only 1 cake so I did that match bad time for them and tunneled/camped. I let the one with the cake escape. So that can be also reason why you matches are bad as many killers including me get angry if we don't get cakes.

• Deathstroke

Same for me spreading cakes with my favourite characters. I posted mine 👆 there.

• Deathslinger1of2
    Deathslinger1of2 Member Posts: 130
    edited June 30

I have my Dwight somewhere in the 600s. Trying to get 100 minimum on each killer if I can stand it.

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,374

I have over a thousand on Sable and random amounts on Kate, Cheryl, Jill, Meg and Feng. I'm hoping to have a few thousand before the events over.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,115

Yeah, I'm in low MMR hell. Teammates leave each other to die on first hook, I'll go multiple matches where I get teammates who hide in corners and don't touch gens (some of these survivors are prestige 20-something, which really ticks me off). In a lot of matches the killer can and does 4k at 5 gens, in which case a lot of times the amount of points another Cobbler would give me is less than the cost of a single Cobbler much less enough to net me another Cobbler (which, on survivor, can take a lot of points since I can go multiple Bloodwebs without seeing a Cobbler). Sucks.

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,362

I am at like 790 or so on The Pig, hoping to hit 1K before the event ends, but we'll see.

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 1,995

Not even close. I'm only at about 550 on a character that's almost P100.

• vol4r
    vol4r Member Posts: 225

I spread my across several characters - nancy, quentin, zarina, jill, yui, tapp and laurie have around 250-300 each. Aestri, sable, ellen, nicholas, thalita, renato, alan and gabriel have 70-100 each.

This gives me 2600 cakes on surviviors and around 1300 on killers with 80-250 for every killer that i play.

It's been a lot of farming and I am taking a break after anni

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142
    edited July 2

Accumulating 1,000 Screech Cobbler offerings will be easier for the killer role. They do not have event items cluttering their bloodweb.

I think the devs got the assymetry for this event backwards…

If I play survivor and use the event offering, there is a chance I die first with very little points. The event offering is doubling my 3k points and is doubling the killer's 30k points. On the topic of killers getting more bloodpoints than survivors, the devs said they don't mind the survivor role dying quickly because they can quickly get into the next match. Here's the problem. The survivor's event offering only lasts for 1 trial, meaning it is easier for survivors to quickly burn through them than it is for the killer.

This would be fine if the devs took this into consideration and gave survivors more event offerings than killers. Instead, survivors are getting fewer event offerings because event nodes in their bloodwebs are filled with items AND offerings, not just offerings like the killer role's bloodweb.

Post edited by Nos37 on
  • Halloulle
    Halloulle Member Posts: 1,257

Used to get hundreds of cakes for all characters I liked… this time around… I got 200 in total. Tops.

• th3
    th3 Member Posts: 1,835

There’s a specific reason why my only two p100’s are Kate and Thalia 🌚