BHVR/not_Queen Giveaway

Runiver
Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
edited June 2018 in General Discussions

Hello fellow people of the fog.
Make sure to read the details, not to get surprised.

THE GIVEAWAY DETAILS

I'll make it short and clear for everyone to hear :

• It is FREE to join. No suscribing is necessary. No advertising unless you consider joining a discord as advertising. No form to fill.

• BHVR (not_Queen, more specifically) will be distributing Iridescent Shard codes (not PAX, I misread and edited), worth Iridescent shards NOT AURIC CELLS, the estimated value is 9$, since it's not Auric Cells, you CANNOT buy Auric Cell exclusive skins with it, but you can buy DLC characters along with other skins. The estimated amount is roughly 16k shards, the exact numbers haven't be precised.

• There will be a raffle, which opens at the 30th June GMT+1 and ends at the 30th June, 21 GMT+1. (Aka starting soon and ending in roughly 23 hours from now.)

• Everyone is invited, PC, PS4, and Xbox players.

• The raffle is hosted by the Dbd Alliance Discord. The only requirement for you is to join the discord, pick a role (a simple click), and join the raffle in the dedicated channel. (Once it's opened)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/453851018896343040/462245482035675146/not_queen_raffle.jpg
Here is the proof for the doubtfuls.

Huge thanks to Not_Queen for the trust, and to allow us to host a her giveaway.

Here's the link to join the discord :
https://discord.gg/UuygYF
NEW LINK

FAQ :

Why is not_Queen not making the announcement herself ?
She seems to be very busy at the moment.

Why did she chose you specifically ?
As the screenshot suggests, we just told her we could host the raffle and she accepted. Nothing more, nothing less. She's been around on our discord for a while now, and pretty much know who we are.

I cannot see the discord raffle channel after joining, what do I do ?
As stated above, you need to pick a role. To do that, you need to click on either Killer, or Survivor in the "welcome channel". If you play both roles, pick the one you play the most. Both roles are equals on our discord.

Can I just join to join the raffle, then leave the discord once it's over ?
You sure can. No one will stop you, and we won't blame anyone doing so. That being said, we appreciate having people around to discuss. Not to mention a few devs are oftenly around to answer people's questions, or do some memes with us.

What info will I have to provide if I win the raffle ?
As the screenshot states, you will need to provide your steam ID if you're on PC, and your PS4/XBox ID. That's about it.

What kind of discord is the DBD Alliance ?
We consider ourselves as a friendly discord, but also very mature. You can expect all kind of jokes (including offensive ones), memes, along with dbd discussions. The only requirement is to be discussing like an adult and take jokes as they are, without pushing them up too far. Same goes with the discussion.
/!\ If you are easily offended, this discord may not be for you /!\
We do discuss with devs on a regular basis. Everyone is free to join, as long as you don't overly spam or be offensive for no reasons.

Post edited by Runiver on

Comments

• GeneratorJake
    GeneratorJake Member Posts: 11
    Yeeboiii

• GhostEuant
    GhostEuant Member Posts: 243
    This seems so sketch.

But I don’t use discord so wouldn’t have even entered. 
  • Runiver

@GhostEuant said:
    This seems so sketch.

But I don’t use discord so wouldn’t have even entered. 

I wouldn't risk an in-game ban for discord users.
    It's up to you. We would have also enjoyed a more straightforward announcement for NQ, but she went missing due to business.
    Now we got started, we gotta go until the end. That's pretty much where we're at.

P.S.: Edited a mistake, there aren't PAX codes, but IS giveaway directly. It doesn't change the prize, just the name itself.

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    How is it sketch if all you gotta do is join a Discord and @not_Queen is hosting it? She's in the Discord associated with this yknow, as are like, 3 other BHVR members including Jeff and Horvath.
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@weirdkid5 said:
    How is it sketch if all you gotta do is join a Discord and @not_Queen is hosting it? She's in the Discord associated with this yknow, as are like, 3 other BHVR members including Jeff and Horvath.

I'd assume that as he never used discord, he doesn’t know if you need to register any important information.

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Jack11803 said:

@weirdkid5 said:

I'd assume that as he never used discord, he doesn’t know if you need to register any important information.

You dont have to register anything for Discord itself more than you do for Steam. I mean Steam literally invades your PC, it's in the EULA lmao plus the prize will be codes. Not like someone is gonna sign on your account.
  • Runiver

@Jack11803 @weirdkid5
    He's right tho. A direct announcement would have been looking less shady indeed.
    I don't mind it, he sure is right to be cautious.

• Russ76
    Russ76 Member Posts: 306
    First I didn't even know there was a discord. 

Secondly not sure how much reaponse you will have as the invite link didn't work for me.  I will try again when I get home.
  • Runiver

@Russ76 said:

Secondly not sure how much reaponse you will have as the invite link didn't work for me.  I will try again when I get home.

The link should be working.
    I'll provide another one just in case it's not :

• Russ76
    Runiver said:

@Russ76 said:

The link should be working.
    I'll provide another one just in case it's not :

that one worked
  • Runiver

@Russ76 said:
    that one worked

Thanks for telling. Edited the main thread.
    Maybe the "1 day" feature stopped after midnight.

• Russ76
    Runiver said:

@Russ76 said:
    that one worked

Thanks for telling. Edited the main thread.
    Maybe the "1 day" feature stopped after midnight.

No problem.  Helping out is what we, salty survivors, do. 😁
  • Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693

This is a very nice gesture.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,793
    edited June 2018
    @Runiver
    So I won the raffle for shards done during the xbox tournament and all they asked for was my PSN username. Is someone going to follow up if they need my ID #?? I know this is separate but you seem to have access to not_Queen.
  • Runiver

@brokedownpalace said:
    @Runiver
    So I won the raffle for shards done during the xbox tournament and all they asked for was my PSN username. Is someone going to follow up if they need my ID #?? I know this is separate but you seem to have access to not_Queen.

I have no information about this raffle. But I can ask once not_Queen gets around for sure.
    You can also ask her yourself once she'll be on discord, or when she's live on stream.

She's not streaming at the moment, but she's there rather oftenly, several times a week.

• brokedownpalace
    Ok thank you very much!
  • DRAGOON
    DRAGOON Member Posts: 126

How will the winners be notified?

• Runiver

@DRAGOON said:
    How will the winners be notified?

The bot will tell the results, basically.
    Then, either us or if possible NQ will contact the winners for the prize, on discord, where you will be able to give your infos and IDs to receive it. (The bare minimum, obviously)

• brokedownpalace
    I just noticed that eSports got in touch with me asking for the ID. Phew!
  • Russ76
    I just noticed that eSports got in touch with me asking for the ID. Phew!
    give them my id as well. 😎