How many cakes with you finished the event?

Deathstroke
Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,494

I finished with 1500+ cakes on survivor and 1460+ cakes on killer. Everyone still has some extra cakes in bloodwebs. So I think potentially im at 3000+ cakes.

Nancy had the most with 400+ cakes. Then wraith with 220+ cakes. I spreaded my cakes a lot and there are multiple characters with 100+.

Comments

• Rulebreaker
    Rulebreaker Member Posts: 1,866

Very very few X)

• VantablackPharaoh91
    VantablackPharaoh91 Member Posts: 580

Oh, some thousands. I haven't counted. :)

I have enough on everyone I care about, let's just say.

• smokinggosling
    smokinggosling Member Posts: 55

sadly i only have around 300 or so across all of my survivors :'( i just havent had a lot of time to play this month </3

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,227

I mainly focused on leveling up Survivors this event, since I already have a killer p100.

I got 568 cakes on Sable, and over 300 of each event item. On Saga I got 265 cakes and over 150 of each item.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,063
    edited July 4

I'll count later because I'm setting up for a 4th of july gathering, but I'd est 1200 on killer and 300 on survivor. Plague had the most with 555 (I always try to get a straight number on her, it's just a Thing at this point.) I did get at least a few cakes on every character.

I'll see how close my guesses were later today. Gonna miss this event, though. 200k bloodpoint games and party totems and Larger Than Normal Quantities of Memeing Survivors, I barely knew ye.

Edit: 1910 on killer, 631 on survivor. Few more than I thought.

Post edited by Laluzi on
  • Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

About 5,000.

• GolbezGarlandGabrant
    GolbezGarlandGabrant Member Posts: 979

P100 webs seemed lacking this year. Last year I got 1600 cakes. This year only half that.

• Deathstroke

I think they were as bad this year. But you would easily have 2000 cakes on other charactera that's just how bad it is. Got my P100 feng only to 70 cakes and that felt im wasting bp...

• Deathstroke
  • IronKnight55
    IronKnight55 Member Posts: 2,932

like 50 across all survivors? Maybe less. I stopped playing during the event because of all the sweaty and toxic killers. The event wasn’t really all that fun on the survivor side. I didn’t really need BP anyways. I already have enough BP saved to prestige Lara Croft when she releases. Prob won’t play anymore until then.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

I put them mostly on killers for the same reason I mostly just prestige killers. The killers are unique game play whereas survivors are just skins. I don’t want all the cakes locked on a skin when I move to a different one.

About 3,000 of those are between my two mains currently which are Onryo and Ghostface. The other 2k spread around on other killers I play frequently.

• SoGo
    SoGo Member Posts: 894

60+ on almost all of my killers and 40+ on majority of my survivors.

• joel84
    joel84 Member Posts: 234

the biggest mistake you can make is to bring a Character to P100 and collect all cakes on a Charakter

• GolbezGarlandGabrant
    GolbezGarlandGabrant Member Posts: 979

I was in the process of P9 all survivors and then I'm like I'm not going to be playing Jane/Ash/etc so why put cakes on them.

• Deathstroke

I have opposite throw my bp mostly to survivor. Expect this event I used lot on killer too to update my add on supplies. If the event though would continued longer I would throwed more bp to wraith and huntress. I needed survivors I like to have good stuff too and cakes as I play that side more and regularly with friends.

But I think survivors are more than skin. Gameplay is technically same but simply we humans like some humans more and that goes with survivors too. It's just preference. I prefer for example feng, nancy, sable, jane, nea and meg and play them lot. Some survivors I play never so I don't update them much just enough they have all perks.

I don't really have killer main so then throw the bp to survivor. One reason is to simply show my prestiges and P100 feels like the goal of the game for me. On killer I throw it more evenly so it would take forever to get them all P100. But if 2vs8 comes pernament mode this might change as big reason I prefer survivor that it's team mode and then I have to show my killer teammate that im decent. My highest prestige on killer is only P18. Most killers I like are above P10. I have all perks on every killer as well.

I think skins are also more on killer I though I never play huntress but were-elk skin changed that. It's just too good skin so I play were-elk. But I say big requirement is to killer to be viable and chase oriented for me still. I like trapper bear skin but good survivors would destroy me as I would chase too much instead patrolling area.

• CrowVortex
    CrowVortex Member Posts: 961
    edited July 4

Like 500 on my Main Killer, who also has around 200ish of year 6 and 7 still to use up. Though granted i only played the event for a few day's before Elden Ring dlc came out, so they took up most of my free time.

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,374

1542. A thousand of which are on Sable. I was going to farm more today because I thought the event would last until the next daily reset.

• CosmicScarab
    CosmicScarab Member Posts: 144

I managed to get 50-300 on each killer and about 300 on my main survivor with a few random ones I play every once in a while having about 50. Should last me quite a while I hope.

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 829

I scrubbed out towards the end, cashing out at 600 Cobblers for Eren.

I had to remind myself that I still have 5th and 6th year cakes so it's no big deal.

I hope people burn the cobbler in 2v8!

• I_CAME
    I_CAME Member Posts: 1,238
    edited July 4

Less than 1000. The event is probably the least fun I have ever had playing survivor so I didn't really play much beyond the first week. It's not really necessary to get an absurd amount anyway. I got 2000 last year and still had 1500 2x bp offerings left over at the start of this event despite bringing an offering in every single game i've played outside of the event. It's almost impossible to run out of double bp offerings.

• ratcoffee
    ratcoffee Member Posts: 1,363

How are people ending with so many cakes? I had like 400 by the end and I feel like I played way more than I wanted to or was reasonable

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,063

The main thing is that different people have way different amount of free time on their hands (if you're a student/unemployed, you can hammer DBD much harder than anyone else), but also, were you playing survivor or killer? Survivor gets a fraction as many bloodpoints from their average game and also has significantly fewer cakes in their bloodwebs. Like, I had 3x as many cakes on killer as survivor and I think I played 60% killer 40% survivor.

• Header
    Header Member Posts: 308

my vecna has like 2100

• Hannacia
    Hannacia Member Posts: 1,281

300 on sable, 100 on Meg, 50 on Ada, 50 ish on Mikaela. Thats about it. I finished the tome and stopped playing. Kinda burned out from DBD and somehow i didnt find this years anniversary that interesting.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,438

Same, but I played survivor only this time which is why.

• Spirit_IsTheBest
    Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 951

Thalita: 2873

Renato: 3092

Spirit: 345 (Didn't really play her)

• IronKnight55
    IronKnight55 Member Posts: 2,932

probably don’t have jobs or are students as someone else already pointed out.

• Tzimiscelord
    Tzimiscelord Member Posts: 146

60-80 i guess

• MaTtRoSiTy
    MaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 1,854

Few hundred on a couple of survivors but I use them up and only keep a couple just so I have a few from each year.

I never understand people who hoard hundreds of them and refuse to use them but I see this quite a lot with some streamers. I don't get what the point in not using them is but whatever I guess

• o7o
    o7o Member Posts: 335

2846 on Renato. I have over 1500 of each event item that will probably never get used