We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Do you think wraith needs a counter, other then holding w?

EEP
EEP Member Posts: 39

Wraiths currently have no counter, holding W barely does any good. They can body block while cloaked, are faster cloaked and receive speed boosts after uncloaking. Do you think this is design is fine or think there should be a better counter for survivors to use.

Do you think wraith needs a counter, other then holding w? 37 votes

Yes
18%
InnCognitodknbMarc_go_soloEEPTyler3NamtellumLangweilg 7 votes
No
81%
GibberishBlueberryRaptorrotasEmealaeonskulglitchboiAggressiveFTWBasementDwellerViktor1853HaunterofShadowsProudRinMainLeFennecFoxDeathstrokephouwSpirit_IsTheBestArchol123VantablackPharaoh91JbiziusbebetterTripleStryke 30 votes

Comments

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 4,634
    No

Wraith is a normal m1 killer with an increased lunge after uncloak... What does he need additional counters for?

• OnryosTapeRentals
    OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 1,002

Wraith is definitely boring but I don't think he's uncounterable.

• AggressiveFTW
    AggressiveFTW Member Posts: 1,058
    No

Try playing Wraith against a high level team, you would start to question if they have "too many counters" against you lmao

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,022
    No

Wraith is built around countering W. His counterplay is decent windows and pallets.

• Jbizius
    Jbizius Member Posts: 5
    No

Wraith is fine as is. He used to have a "counter" with flashlight burning, but that's gone now.

• BlightedTrapper
    BlightedTrapper Member Posts: 345
    No

I hate Wraith and am terrible at facing him, but I know I'm just an idiot and he has counters.

• Royval
    Royval Member Posts: 634
    No

Revert wraith back to his basekit windstorm state. Such a fun killer

• Tyler3
    Tyler3 Member Posts: 194
    Yes

Personally, I don't think Wraith should get a speed boost while he's cloaked, I never understood that, like, you're literally invisible, do you also need speed on top of that? The lunge after you uncloak should stay though.

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 4,634
    No

Wraith used to be a lot slower and was considered really weak when he had 126% ms, people were basically required to run speed on him... If you want to make him one of the worst killers in the game then this is one way. And also he is not fully invisible if he does not use line of sight blockers you can see him fairly easily.

• VantablackPharaoh91
    VantablackPharaoh91 Member Posts: 580
    No

Wraith is the most bare bones basic Killer.

I'd argue zero M1 Killers need any extra counterplay than they have now, and some of them could even have some removed as a buff.

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,504
    No

Wraith is fine and there is lot of ways you can counter him. No need to add more.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,228
    Yes

Not because I feel he's uncounterable. The Wraith does have weaknesses that can be exploited. I just miss the old lightburn mechanic and would like to see it back.

• SoGo
    SoGo Member Posts: 1,025
    No

They gave him a weakness - Lightburn. And it was annoying. So nope, he doesn't need more counters.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,062
    No

Wraith is a mid-tier Killer at absolute best, he absolutely does not need something that makes him worse.

• Langweilg
    Langweilg Member Posts: 1,021
    Yes

I want light burn back, but not only for wraith.