DBD Killer tier list 8.0.0

JackieShana
JackieShana Member Posts: 16

Hi everyone! I have roughly 5k hours in the game and came up with this tierlist for the most recent patch (8.0.0). I'd like for some feedback.

What do you guys think? Thanks!

*Criteria: Consistency, basekit, common addons, maps and nowadays meta for both sides.

Comments

• Yharwick
    Yharwick Member Posts: 521

Wouldn't be my exact ordering and I think you're being a little generous to Doc and Dredge but seems like a fine list overall.

• Depressedlegion
    Depressedlegion Member Posts: 325

Billy I would place in a+ and I would put vecna in lower a, probably between where huntress and executioner are.

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,472

I definitely think Freddy should be below Trapper, he has no chance of a snowball whereas Trapper does, even if its pretty unlikely to happen in a match

• JackieShana
    JackieShana Member Posts: 16

Well, you're right. I'll swap them. Thanks

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,704

This feels like a "safe" list to me. No real outliers stand out though I do disagree a little on a few placements.

Even with all the nerfs I think Blight is still better then Spirit.

I feel Doctor/Clown should go behind Nemesis/Dredge.

I actually think Bubba should go up to the bottom of A or top of B.

All super debatable of course.

• jezebelthenun
    jezebelthenun Member Posts: 195

Poor Trappy. I personally feel like he's one of the most fun killers in the game, but most people think killer should be able to ex win without any thought or effort :(

Its nice to see Hag in the middle, though. She usually gets low tiers.

• Neaxolotl
    Neaxolotl Member Posts: 1,477

Chucky too high

• dbd900bach
    dbd900bach Member Posts: 667

I think Dredge bounces between A+ and C tier depending on the map since he's dependent on lockers. On a good map, he can be an absolute monster with extreme pressure and snowball potential. However, that potential is diminished in certain maps due to poor or nonexistent locker placements.

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,721
  • ays12151
    ays12151 Member Posts: 676

Chucky is Top 5 or Top 6 easily.

• ratcoffee
    ratcoffee Member Posts: 1,347

Putting Billy in the same tier as Nurse and above Blight is bold, but honestly I can't even say I disagree

• Rick1998
    Rick1998 Member Posts: 204

no to mention trapper has some solid and pretty strong add ons . Freddy has nothing for add ons 💀