The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Why do DEVS hates survivors?

every single patch makes the killer stronger and the survivor weaker

pallets were nerfed

survivor pick up time were nerferd

decisive strike got nerfed

sprint perks were nerfed

and what happens to the killers?

well we have a op killer wich is petty much invecible called the legion

every patch buffs the killer perks

i dont know what rank do the devs use as a base for their changes but for me as a medium rank (12-8) i never seen any thing to help the survivors, every change makes it harder while making it easyer for the killer

so i just want to know if i am the only one who feels this way (if soo i must really suck at this game) but if i am not alone out there is there a way we can make a difference?

Comments

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423
    edited March 2019

Umm This Patch alone Pallets were Buffed and Plauge got Nerfed on arrival.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

I'll sit back and watch people argue about how you are wrong or right.

@Eveline , want Tea or Popcorn? Or both? Perhaps a survivor pudding with extra salt?

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340

I will just relax and listen to the frank's mixtape.

• Shad03

@Eveline I think you'll want Joey's mixtape, since that is for chillaxing. But if you want your ears to get stabbed with music of such intense sounds... Actually.... I'll join you, while sipping tea.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

Pretty much this. Its almost as if 3-4 man sef unbalances the game...

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,692

*slips Fuming Mix-Tape out of pocket*

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

I want to point out that legion is one of the weakest killers in the game, and this just looks like salt to me

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Another 1-post acc.

• Shad03

@Caretaker @Master

Normally I hate the "Oh you have x amount of posts". But given this person hasn't replied once... I can let it go.

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

Here we go again

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Is trap

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

of course a new user can create quality posts too, actually I still remember the single case when this happened.

Unforunately most of those 1-post accounts are like spam bots

• Shad03

@Master Of course, which is why I'm letting the argument slide. Not that I could do anything even if I didn't.

• thediniz
    thediniz Member Posts: 24

i dont think soo he can ignore pallets and windows while running super fast once he lands a hit he can see all survivors in its terror range but if he just take a few steps back he will and tha chase making the counter turn on without really stoping the chase since he could only follow blood trails, it will depend onthe killer skills but if you know how to play you wont have a hard time laying down survivors

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    edited March 2019

My guess is that you're kinda new to the game

• thediniz

the thing is that if you take 4 bad survivors and 1 bad killer the killer will win

if you take 4 medium survivors against a medium killer the killer still hava the advantage

on the high level matchs even if they are better balanced it will be really hard for someone ho starts playing now to get better on the game if you will only play fair matchs once you are already a good rank

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

Nope. When I started I sucked, then I quickly learned and it became easy AF

• thediniz
    edited March 2019

i played the game for something close to a year but still, i have never been a top rank player so i know what i think may not be true im just saying what a see from my point of view, as a said if you dont think the game is unballanced then im probably just wrong thats why i made the post, to see if more people were feeling the same as me

• Sinner
    Sinner Member Posts: 334

They don't hate survivors, they are trying to balance the game around SWF which is the stupidest thing possible, because in doing so they ruined the experience for solo survivors. That's why so many DC right now, cause the game is ######### for solo survivors. Meanwhile SWF is still OP af.

It will be their downfall for sure, they ran a perfectly good game straight into the ground. All because whiny killers that are not satisfied unless they get 4 kills in a match.

• ShyN3ko
    ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

After 1,5 years Godmode.

Yes, they hate survivors.

• Sinner
    Sinner Member Posts: 334
    edited March 2019

Vuitton was a famous nurse streamer in 2017 or so. He posted stats for like 300-500 games. No one managed to open the exit gates once, only escapes were through hatch. Nurse was good counter for SWF, just needs skill to use it. You can't alter the game cause people don't have skill. You could fix the ranking system though.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

The devs are doing a good job at balancing the game. A lot of things they've changed were correct such as the pallet vacuums. They need to address the gulf between solo and swf because any nerfs to survivor would effectively make solo a lot more difficult just because swf exists.

Certain killers are op when played in combination of certain perks and playstyles. Its easy for killers to play a certain way and do well. Most killers have a decent amount of challenge and are somewhat balanced. Many killers are weak and a few are just annoying and unfun.

• Ryuhi
    Ryuhi Member Posts: 3,733

Its almost like people consider the Nurse top tier for a reason.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Devs don't hate them, they're 80% of the lobby.

They just don't like the absolute terror they can be if they play optimally.

• KingB
    KingB Member Posts: 747

If you look at both lists of all survivor nerfs and all killer nerfs, killer nerfs FAR outnumber survivor nerfs.

• Shad03

@jackkn12 You're lucky, there's a fresh bowl on the counter.

• thediniz

ok then soo its now clear that most people thinks the devs are doing the right thing, that was my question and thx to you all even the salty ones

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874
    edited March 2019

The only way to change the game in a way that would put the survivor on the same level as swf would be to give them what survive with friend as other solo.

Voice comm

But the dev stated multiple time that they won't had it and I'm personnaly not a fan either because having to take time to pause and mute a 10 year old kid that is shouting at me to unhook him and saying despicable thing about my mother is a waste of my time.

• Meme
    Meme Member Posts: 275

Devs hate solo play, not swf. Is swear solo play is dead if they keep nerfing survivors as they have recently been doing.

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

Um i don't think so. In case you haven't noticed if solo was dead the game would be dead don't you think. And the devs would have stopped support. So solo is not dead.

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

And devs don't hate solo

• HazeHound
    HazeHound Member Posts: 814
    edited March 2019

Survivors were overpowered since the very beggining. It is only recently better with no pallet vacuum, exhaustion fixed and no ds beeing able to destroy momentum. It is still easy to win as surv. Do gens. Trials take literally 5 minutes if survivors do gens. Even less if killer isnt very good.