Questions about deleting my BHVR account

Hello, recently I made a discussion talking about how I can't merge my DBD accounts on Epic Games and Steam for some reason. I also can't unlink them for some reason. I've messaged the support team to no avail as they're also unsure as of what to do. Since I can't unlink my account, I was wondering if completely deleting it would fix the problem of me not being able to unlink my accounts. I'm hoping once the account is deleted, I can make another on the same email then relink my accounts onto them but I do have some questions before that.

Firstly if I delete my account, would that mean I would lose all current progress on my game? I mainly play on Steam and I’m wondering if deleting my BHVR account entirely would delete all my progress as I don’t want that to happen/don't want to restart from the ground up entirely.

Another thing is say I relink my BHVR account, does that mean I would yet again lose progress on my account? If I’m correct, it reverts the progress to what you had originally on the day you linked your account in the first place. For example say I linked my account a year ago. If I unlink my account, then relink it, would my game’s progress revert to the state it was a year ago when I originally linked my account? Or would it stay the same as it is now currently? If it does lose progress is there any way to back it up or somehow make a save file somewhere I can replace if that’s the case?

My last question is does deleting my account, then making another account on the same email violate any terms or conditions? May sound weird but basically I don’t want to get in trouble and or banned if my account is deleted, then I make another on the same email once it is deleted. Basically in short, would I get in trouble if I made another account on the same email right after it is deleted? 

Apologies for the long read and looking for a response back soon. Thanks again for all the help!

Comments

• westinweeee
    westinweeee Member Posts: 1
    edited July 24

I have the same problem. Did you ever get your answers?