The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

2v8 Killer: Did you ever had match that you felt like playing alone?

I just had match with Nurse that was so bad I did almost all the job and heavy lifting and still got kills and lot of downs (trapper btw). Nurse hooked like one person and injured few survivors the whole match. I feel like her aura to reveal survivors around her was more usefull than her.

1vs8 almost :D

Comments

• nodforkiss
    nodforkiss Member Posts: 160
    edited July 29

yeah a lot of huntress players i played today was kinda garbage. missing most obvious hatchets and acting like they are both blind and deaf. wasnt a fun experience at all.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,465

I had a match where I got ~10 of the first 12 cages, but then they absolutely popped off as trapper, id say after that point in the match a solid 15 beartraps caught survivors in them, of course not all could be punished but it turned from 2 gens left to 0 survivors left really fast.

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,578

Maybe the player felt he stood more chance playing with a teammate?

Nurse is kind of difficult to play. That's why her kill rate is usually at the bottom of the statistics.

• ChaosWam
    ChaosWam Member Posts: 1,750

We all have good days and bad days. Some people trying duo-killer may also have never really touched killer before as well until now.

In those cases, I'll change course and help assist their chase a little bit to assist em. Just an injure or pressure the survivor's better escape routes to give the other killer a small chance and a confidence boost.

• SkeletonDance
    SkeletonDance Member Posts: 293

I play only solo in dbd, so of course I will always feel lonely šŸ˜…

• pa4n
    pa4n Member Posts: 50

I had one huntress as a teammate, who couldn't hit people right in front of her and also missed m1sā€¦.Imo it was kinda funny.

The game after I checked the profile of my teammate because I was curious if I get another baby. It was a 250 hrs trapper..ofc i didn't dodge because of the q times. Funnily enough this guy was playing really decent :) i was proud of him

• HighwayCatalyst
    HighwayCatalyst Member Posts: 377

One time the Huntress I loaded in with was afk the entire match. I was trapper so you can imagine how that went

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,492

Yeah I had match were I was playing super good and having really fast chases while my teammate trapper was just struggling and didn't even place more than couple traps. I had 16 hooks in that match and we still lost he had 2 hook. I got 3 or 4 kills.

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 2,088

yeah this trapper only got 1 use of his trap. Default skin trapper. Wondering around confused. I was nurse and I injured a girl at a loop. She vaulted the pallet. Trapper was on the other side of the pallet, and he walked past her. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

• barbabear
    barbabear Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 6

If it happens to me often today, could it be that the MMR in this mode does not exist?