We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Taking a break from 1vs8

drsoontm
drsoontm Member Posts: 4,714
edited July 30 in General Discussions

This mode desperately needs an MMR.

Since yesterday something has changed in my matches.

• I'm systematically grouped with somebody who has decided to learn Huntress (and probably killer) on 2vs8.
  • Survivors have finally found that doing gens in parallel at all costs without ever healing (aka tunneling for survivors, except this one is as easy in this mode as in 1vs4) is the way to go.

No more chaos, only trying to hold 8 players basically alone. (On my last match my teammate could have been AFK it would have been the same.)

When I was losing with a friend it was fun because we were laughing about it.

When I'm losing with a stranger, I don't find being sandbagged for the survivor I've just downed funny. Not the first time, not the following five times.

It may be just bad luck after a stroke of several days of good luck but wasting two hours of only that kind of matches is more that I can accept.

Tonight I'm back on 1vs4

I'll exclusively do the rift of both sides from tomorrow then I'll be fully back to 1vs4.

Comments