Survivior mains, what killer(s) wouldnt you mind receiving a buff?

k3ijus
k3ijus Member Posts: 236

Just curious to see what killers survivior mains would pick to buff if they could

Comments

• Tostapane
    Tostapane Member Posts: 1,612

bold of you to assume that REAL survivor mains want killer buffed generally speaking (you can ask this to people that play both sides or killer, but most of the times the typical surv main will tell you that more killers need to be "tuned down")

• Bravobro
    Bravobro Member Posts: 170

I'am No survivor Main, but pig IS Like 42 the answer too all.

• For_The_People
    For_The_People Member Posts: 483
    edited August 1

I’m a Survivor main and personally, I wouldn’t mind buffs to any and all killers in principle. The issues isn’t so much the buffs, more the residual and connective impacts.

That is why my personal idea would be that the MMR of a killer and the MMR of a survivor could perhaps affect the potency of their buffs.

So for example, if a low mobility killer faces a higher MMR group of survivors, they get basekit speed buffs or individual buffs (trapper with extra traps, or the survivors only being able to yellow versions of their perks).

I think this idea would obviously have some big challenges to navigate getting right and may be full of holes but a dynamic system is the only solution I can think of (in current circumstances) that wouldn’t give a blanket buff/nerf that will open up the whole ‘solos will get stomped by buffs to killers’ conundrum

• WolfyWood
    WolfyWood Member Posts: 438

Nemesis

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,443

I feel like both Myers & Freddy are overdue for buffs. Freddy’s add-on have been nerfed into being some of the worst in the game. Myers base kit power take too long to build up before it can have any impact.

• HexHuntressThighs
    HexHuntressThighs Member Posts: 1,243

I don't think a single survivor would want a buff for any killer unless the killer is at F Tier, or its the one killer that they dabble with.

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 3,153

Not a Killer main or Survivor main, but Freddy really needs something, they are just really boring to play as/against and just need more going for them.

• ratcoffee
    ratcoffee Member Posts: 1,345

Wouldn't call myself a survivor main but I think a whole lot of people on these forums would

Killers I would be fine with getting buffed: Trapper, Myers, Freddy, Pig, Clown, Ghost Face, Demogorgon

Killers I'd love to see tweaked (buffed in some places with minor nerfs in others): Wraith, Legion, Knight, Singularity, Xenomorph

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,425
    edited August 2

I mean, they said Billy before and we saw how that turned out. Anything above B tier and they (generally) dislike it.
    Even if they say they won't.

• Zakon05
    Zakon05 Member Posts: 185
    edited August 2

Well, I may not be a survivor main, but to combat some of the "us vs them" posting I'm seeing…

Generally speaking, it's not the strength of the killer that matters, it's how much it allows for survivor skill expression and counterplay.

The problem is that it's rare for a killer to be good while also allowing for survivor skill expression and counterplay.

Hillbilly, Wesker, Huntress, and Oni are all examples of killers who I find survivors enjoy being matched against while also being strong.

Meanwhile, some lower tier killers who survivors seem to hate being matched against are Knight, Skull Merchant, old Legion. They're all killers who deny survivor skill expression, even if the end result is that they're on the weaker side.

• Nun_So_Vile
    Nun_So_Vile Member Posts: 2,293
    edited August 2

Skull Merchant bro

• vol4r
    vol4r Member Posts: 225
    edited August 2
    1. Dredge, I really felt like it for a long time. She is finally getting some love :)
    2. Demogorgon - he needs his traversal buff
    3. Freddie - definitely not lining up with newer killers
    4. pyramid head, but make him not able to tunnel that easily
    5. deathslinger because missing hurts him a lot
    6. Trapper - s tier in good hands, but it's very hard to play well as one so should get some buffs