Ridiculously Killer Sided!!!

2»

Comments

• Neaxolotl
    Neaxolotl Member Posts: 1,477

Ah that's nice, they've been thinking every killer is a 10k hour nurse and every survivors are sub-50h players who can't even do skill checks

• Shuma
    Shuma Member Posts: 55

Say 1/4 of killers play nice and don’t tunnel, that 25% of killers are depressing kill-rates because they aren’t using the most optimal strategy, which is tunneling. So yeah, 1/4th of your games are good while 3/4ths are miserable.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,303

Since we’re pulling numbers out of the air it could be argued that the excessive amount of Survivors who Suicide on Hook counter acts the amount of Killers who play nice.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590
    edited June 18

It may help you to watch some guides on killers and how to path as survivor. After enough practice it will be significantly easier.

• PEYVIX
    PEYVIX Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2

Just learn to play lol

• adsads123123123123
    adsads123123123123 Member Posts: 1,101
    edited June 19

buddy did you even play back then? Did you see the 3 gen set ups we had back then? I even gave you specific examples too of maps where the killer didn’t really need move a whole lot to put pressure. Also the killers back then used overcharge and call of brine to make the gen regress faster.

Yes. Getting held hostage by Myers is a skill issue. Myers kill rate was unaffected by Eruption, Call of Brine, and Overcharge changes. If Myers was reliant on that build to win, he would have seen a large drop in kill rates after the perk nerfs, but his kill rate was completely unaffected by patch 6.6.0. This indicates that the build was of little importance to him.

https://nightlight.gg/killers/Shape

Also, there were 2 meta builds during that time. One was Eruption, CoB, and Overcharge. The other was Pain Res + DMS. Looking at the kill rates of Eruption and Pain Res during those patches, they both performed similarly. The killers that had good mobility ran Eruption, CoB, and Overcharge while the ones with poor mobility ran Pain Res + DMS.

https://nightlight.gg/perks/Eruption

https://nightlight.gg/perks/Scourge_Hook:_Pain_Resonance

Did you see the 3 gen set ups we had back then?

Gen spawn logic has not changed, so gen setups at the same now compared to the past.

I even gave you specific examples too of maps where the killer didn’t really need move a whole lot to put pressure.

If the 3 gens were super close then you would be in long matches. I remember the last time I played vs that build was vs a weaker on ormond and it last 36 minutes. Knight was also a master at this

It doesn't matter if you post a few maps where 3 gening was good. I could easily counter by mentioning maps with terrible 3 gens, such as Badham and old Red Forest. What matters is how effective the perk is on average across all maps.

• JeanGreyarea
    JeanGreyarea Member Posts: 498

it was good on every map. I already mention haddonfield and RPD, but dead dawg, autoheaven, Macmillan, lerys, the swamp, Yamaoka also had nasty 3 gens. It wasn’t just 2 maps. If it was so situational then killers wouldn’t have used it but nope they used the gen kick meta a lot to the point that it was just dragging out games. Every killer used the build

the only skill issue here is you saying that killers have been weak these past two years.

• joeyspeehole
    joeyspeehole Member Posts: 85

Yeah, I don't disagree. When they gutted healing and spine chill, then they came out with a bunch of killers that would be good counters to the perks that they completely cut, the game has been increasingly seeming extremely killer sided now. One thing I have noticed too, is that are building killer perks that are made to counter Survivor play styles, where as the survivors are usually getting perks that counter killer perks. If they do produce a perk that counters killer play styles, it's sure to get nerfed. I've heard killer mains point to Ultimate Weapon as an example of killer perks getting nerfed uselessness, but all that really did was get rid on the screaming. With spine chill you have to be looking at the killer, at a relatively close range, while they are looking at you. …Or when they nerfed adrinaline only to buff hexes.

• Paternalpark
    Paternalpark Member Posts: 648

You can't expect to win if you have 3 Randoms on your side.

• Farenzyhawk
    Farenzyhawk Member Posts: 12

I wish it was a requirement for anyone in the forums to have their statistics in game to be tied to their forum usernames in some way, would be interesting to see who’s arguing what.

• Sngfun
    Sngfun Member Posts: 253

My personal recommendation, is to try SWF, and the best way is through the official dead by daylight server:

Give it a go, join a channel that fits your region, make some friends, and you will have fun even if you lose.

Additionally, getting to know new people could improve your life overall, so please give it a shot!

• caipt
    caipt Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 587

So you dont run meta and play only solo queue, yet you blame killer balance?

• Sngfun
    Sngfun Member Posts: 253

My personal recommendation, is to try SWF, and the best way is through the official dead by daylight server:

https://discord.gg/deadbydaylight

Give it a go, join a channel that fits your region, make some friends, and you will have fun even if you lose.

Additionally, getting to know new people could improve your life overall, so please give it a shot!