The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Could clown work in 2v8?

Nathan13
Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,694

Clown is my main killer and I would love to play as him whenever 2v8 comes back.

Comments

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,140

He could but they might messed with his kit a bit. They want to bring all killers if not just the original.

• Sngfun
    Sngfun Member Posts: 218

I wouldnt worry about clown, the killers people believe are hard to add are those whose mechanics kind of contradict themselves.

Here, I made a tierlist and explained it in my post!:

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,290
    edited August 8

I'd love to see Deathslinger, Clown and Doctor added but feel indifferent about the rest of the roster when considering them being mixed with other characters.

I feel they should put killers in categories and balance them based off that.

Also I hope to never see Skull Merchant in 2v8 - That sounds terrible.

• VantablackPharaoh91
    VantablackPharaoh91 Member Posts: 584

I'm kinda not interested in more 2v8 until they add any of my Mains.

2v8 as Ghostface sounds like a hoot.

• Reinami
    Reinami Member Posts: 5,428

People keep saying plague and legion wouldn't happen because they would be annoying but keep forgetting that they significantly changed billy's power to make him not instadown. They could do something similar to these killers to turn them into more of a support killer rather than one that injures everyone constnatly.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,197

I think Clown would be perfect for 2v8, his power is almost already there, yellow bottles speeding up the other killer and all.

While there are some killers that probably won't work, bear in mind that they can change killer powers to make them work. Billy lost his instadown in order to fit into 2v8, they can do similar things for the likes of Legion, Spirit, Deathslinger and Blight.

The only ones I don't see working are the killers who either already exist in multiple places (Twins and Knight) or killers with unique interactive objects (Plague, Freddy, Sadako, Xeno, Pig, and maybe Wesker/Nemesis/Singularity for their chest items)

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

I guess it depends on the order in which the Killers they add...

But I have a feeling that the non licensed Killers will be added in first

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,492

I think oni will have hillbilly treatment he will only be able to take one health state with blood fury. Maybe they increase his turning just like hillbilly. Otherwise I could see Oni slugging all 8 survivors with his power...

• Yggleif
    Yggleif Member Posts: 169

Clown seems like one of the easier killers to adapt honestly.

Smelly inner soles and the cork basekit, aura reveal on intoxicated survivors and yellow bottles work on your teammate.

Just a guess on what they'd do.