The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Daily Rituals is......*$$ & Voice line in game!!

I'm a survivor main (80% of the time) an maybe play killer (20%). But….. I get killer dailies all the fn time an no survivors!! Make a switch or something so us survivor main get dailies. Have survivor/killer switch so we all can have dailies that we can do just not killer mains ffs!

Also maybe have an on/off for voice lines cuz they are annoying when you are tryn to hear footsteps or breathing in the game.

Comments

• Poseidon627
    Poseidon627 Member Posts: 2

agree

• Alen_Starkly
    Alen_Starkly Member Posts: 1,160

I think I've made a post on this topic like 2 times in the last few years, also suggesting us being able to choose for which role we want to get dailies, 'cause yeah, it's almost entirely killer dailies. It would be really nice, because survivor mains won't really go play killer just to do the dailies, so dailies (and especially doubled dailies like right now) will get wasted for them.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,497

This is long known and no change sadly.

I always thought they bing dailies for the lesser played side.

• GolbezGarlandGabrant
    GolbezGarlandGabrant Member Posts: 979

It's terrible for them to do this double ritual week when the majority of rituals are killer oriented with 2vs8 still going and queues the way the are.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,392

Yeah the dailies need an overhaul. They should give 3 x killer dailies and 3 x survivor dailies imo.

• VantablackPharaoh91
    VantablackPharaoh91 Member Posts: 584

They shouldn't have extended it at all.

They SHOULD have brought it back later.. They SHOULD have known putting this mode on for only two weeks might cause issues. They SHOULD have anticipated the free weekend and not launched it then.

BHVR doing this has made a lot of people very unhappy all for the sake of a selfish few.