The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Team 1vs4 or 2vs8 ?

joel84
joel84 Member Posts: 229
edited August 15 in Polls

Which team are you ?

Team 1vs4 or 2vs8 ? 17 votes

1 vs 4
52%
NoName4Nathan13ChikyKatsuhxPMrRetsejYulechkaLiveVibranToucanjoel84GladSkull 9 votes
2 vs 8
47%
GandarevaGuiltiiTrickstaaaaaPrincesse_nico09SHARKBOSSMechWarrior3turksmall236Chriseh8 8 votes

Comments

• Trickstaaaaa
    Trickstaaaaa Member Posts: 1,267
    edited August 15
    2 vs 8

Admittedly I have not played the 1v4 in over 2 years. But from my recollection I found the 2v8 way more fun as compared to what was the 1v4, at the time when I would play it at least. For both roles I personally prefer the 2v8.

Post edited by Trickstaaaaa on
  • joel84
    joel84 Member Posts: 229
    1 vs 4

Thank you for your opinion. I prefer 1vs4 because the lobby times have hindered me a lot. Also, I can't use perks in 2vs8 and that keeps me from investing more money to buy chapters in the future. Why should I invest more when I can't use any of it anyway in a game mode that feels like an arcade?

Yes, I don't need to play 2vs8, I know that, but I don't fancy long waits in the lobby or bots as opponents or teammates

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 732
    1 vs 4

2v8 was so lame for survivor, and queue time for killer was absurd

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,270
    2 vs 8

5v5 ngl check out @D34D_B34TB0X post on game modes

• GladSkull
    GladSkull Member Posts: 12
    1 vs 4

I love 1v4 the most. But that being said my partner enjoys 2v8 and I can see why. The game mode is more straightforward, the class system is really cool, the cage mechanic is awesome, and it was honestly just really fun adding the danger of the killer having a teammate as well.

That being said. I have never been more disappointed in my fellow survivors than in 2v8. People are so quick to give up, it felt like we'd lose 2 or 3 people and you see survivors waiting for hatch with 2 generators left. And I just didn't like fighting the same killers pretty much every match.

I'd love it though if 5 out of 8 of the survivors weren't a bunch of milk drinkers. And more killers!

1v4 just never disappoints. I can get trolled super hard and I can usually still find some fun in the game. And you get the occasional break with a fellow Fog Traveler just goofing. I've played DBD for a long time and 1v4 still gets me on the edge of my seat and scared.

• KatsuhxP
    KatsuhxP Member Posts: 627
    1 vs 4

2vs8 was a lot of fun, but it doesn't satiesfy me really, it just doesn't feel like I have to play good to get good results.

So if I wanted to have fun and chill for a while I'd prefer 2vs8, but I'd play 1vs4 at any other point because that's the only mode that feels like it matters.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,695
    1 vs 4

2v8 is fun for a few games but it got boring playing against the same killers. We need a lot more variety when it returns.