We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Can Survivors Teleport?

GoingToGetDwight
GoingToGetDwight Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 78

Saw this nea hopped in a locker and she teleported every time so i dc, i think i been running into alot of hackers tonight

Answers

• GoingToGetDwight

Ahh figured she was running deception, but it was not that i clearly saw that she jumped into the locker.

• GoingToGetDwight

Tonight seems to be full of hackers guess im not playing this game tonight

• Linkdouken
    Linkdouken Member Posts: 114

Depends - were you Vecna and did they have the Eye or Hand of Vecna? I'm not too familiar with the items but one makes you momentarily invisible that much I know

• Sarrif
    Sarrif Member Posts: 192

Yes* If you were playing the Lich survivors can teleport when hopping into lockers. Don't know why people are automatically jumping to hackers when there are more mundane answers.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,502

If playing as The Lich, then yes. Also the perk Deception can make it seem like they are.

• MrRetsej
    MrRetsej Member Posts: 62

As others have said, Vecna has a built in counterplay that might let survivors teleport in lockers if they find the correct item through RNG. And sure, the Deception perk could make it seem like they've teleported as well if used well

However.

If you weren't playing Vecna, and they didn't have Deception, then the likelihood that they're cheating is not implausible. Today I encountered someone I'm 99% certain was cheating. I was playing a backpack Bubba build and carrying someone to basement. I could see a Hadie creeping upstairs in the shack with Awakened Awareness and watched her walk up to and enter the locker as I hooked. I beelined it upstairs to the locker I saw her get inside, opened it, and found it empty. Checked the other one, also empty. There were no scratch marks to imply she ran, and no loud noise notifications. During post-game she was running the Basic B Meta build of Windows, OTR, Unbreakable, Adrenaline. Also likely an Epic player since she had the globe symbol while I play on Steam.

I really wish I had been running OBS so I could have had some video proof of the crap like this that I see FAR too often.