The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

How do you all feel about the store and characters menu?

Honestly I kind of hate the "new" store, especially when trying to browse the cosmetics from the SURVIVOR or KILLER meny.

Also, why was customization moved from the vertical menu on the left, and "hidden" in a new menu? And why do I have to go to this CHARACTERS menu to select a new character, when previously I could judt click a button to get to the next one. All of these changes feel like quality of death changes to me, and has completely taken away my enjoyment of picking and mixing outfits for my characters.

Comments

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,948

they made it look more mobilegamey

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,497

Yes, but we are on the big screens here - no mobile needed. We have enough space.

I still hope they somehow bring the previous and next buttons back. I hate that they removed them.

Huge downgrade for me overall :-(

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,183

I don't think many people like it at all, but that didn't stop them from implementing it.

• Triplehoo
    Triplehoo Member Posts: 627

It's bad. Just… Bad. Like many have said, it's way too mobilegame-y and irritating to browse

• versacefeng
    versacefeng Member Posts: 1,131

Don't get why they keep dumping their money on things no one had issues with.