Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

PS4 PATCH 2.0.0 RELEASED!!!

JOKE...

Sorry. Just trying to make light of something that is starting to officially annoy me.

All in fun. What about the 2.0.0 update excited you guys the most/

Comments

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

Yeah dude. The b8 is r8 8/8 fo sho yo.

I'm most excited about the ability to earn cosmetics through playing I guess. Also the whole killers getting power in a power role is great too.

• bortami
    bortami Member Posts: 91
    When there was a Xbox post like this it came out the next day. This means it will be out in august.
  • Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    No shiet I saw this and almost jumped up to grab my controller
  • Why_Are_You_Salty
    Why_Are_You_Salty Member Posts: 138

By released do you mean October 14th 2058 because I can't wait until we get the patch like 40 years from now. lol

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611
    Rushed into this so quickly. But I didn't leave disappointed.
  • Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    edited June 2018

@Might_Oakk said:
    Reported for douchebaggery

Oh get a grip kiddo.

I explained in my post why I did this. It was all in fun.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@Might_Oakk said:
    Reported for douchebaggery

Oh get a grip kiddo.

I explained in my post why I did this. It was all in fun.

It was a joke relax.
  • Noodle
    Noodle Member Posts: 103

Can't say I'm excited at this point, seeing as my favorite killer is now having big FPS problems even on PC I can't imagine the Nurse will be playable on PS4. Not to mention the other killers that are having issues on the console with the release of 2.0. Doctor, Huntress, Nurse, Clown and I think even Hillbilly are having issues and are practically unplayable on Xbox due to frame issues. So what luck does PS4 have?

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    I just spoke with sony and they told me it isnt coming out till july 12th.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@BOSS242 said:
    Lowbei said:

I just spoke with sony and they told me it isnt coming out till july 12th.

This is true! I have a cousin who's friend is married to a guy that's seeing the head tech at Sony as one of his in the closet side pieces and he said "yep, what that guy said"!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEVaXyu0lWc

• BOSS242
    BOSS242 Member Posts: 171
    Nickenzie said:
    BOSS242 said:

This is true! I have a cousin who's friend is married to a guy that's seeing the head tech at Sony as one of his in the closet side pieces and he said "yep, what that guy said"!!
    @BOSS242 I also work at Sony as well and we're buying everyone 5000 auric cells for painfully keeping you all waiting ;) If you also want the 2.0.0 patch early, call DC-DbD-Camp3rs-Salt and receive 5000 more uric cells! ;) Jk, I fooled you all! >:)
    Hey, I called that # but it just keep looping, and looping, and looping me around automated menus???
  • SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    It’s whatever for me really. I’m still excited to play clown and get my hands on some cosmetics. Until then, I’ll just keep Killing folks on my Nurse. 

PS4 Survivors are appreciative for the variety of Nurse that isn’t god awful. I’ve played a ton of Survivor as well and every time I hear a Nurse screech, I know it’s going to be an easy win and boring, simply because 90% of Nurses on console are terrible. 
  • DRAGOON
    DRAGOON Member Posts: 126

I say nurses are either really good or really bad when it comes to console. Marth88 just started playing nurse on PS4 today so maybe it'll inspire others to pick her up and take her more seriously.

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    edited June 2018
    i got jailed and topic deleted for the same joke.  this is how things get weird when mods chat with the general public of the forum.  i have watched it many times.  the "suck up" gang surrounds them and then mods become servants of the most ludicrous, allowing the forum itself to become a clique.

i stopped in specifically for this type of news though.  back to reddit.  i can not support the shenanigans i see here.