The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What’s your dream Dead By Daylight collab? Here’s mine

joel84
joel84 Member Posts: 229

Thank you spooki <3 , this is mine too. I love Scooby dooobii doooo 🤩

Whats yours guys ? Lemme know

Comments

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,258

Scary Movie Chapter where we get both Brenda and Cindy as playable characters. They both get unique voice lines that Killers and teammates hear. I’d even like Brenda to have some screaming and whining while she is in chase.

The odds are low but I’d also like a Power Rangers chapter so I can be a kid again. Lemme be Tommy as either the Green or White Ranger. I’d prefer Rita as the Killer but I’ll settle for Lord Zedd since he looks more monstrous.

As far as Scooby Doo, I’d rather it be a Cosmetic bundle rather than a chapter. I want a perfect replica of Velma’s outfit for Claudette including the hair she has in the pic you posted. Victor should finally get his first cosmetic of a Scrappy Doo onesie costume.

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 795

At this point all I want is the Mystery Inc. Gang.

• CountOfTheFog
    CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 2,129

Hannibal and Clarice from The Silence of the Lambs

• Yggleif
    Yggleif Member Posts: 169

Jurassic Park

Killer: Indoraptor

Survivor: Owen or a double survivor chapter of Alan and Ellie.

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,259
    edited August 20

Alot of people will probably think this is cheesy but I want the OG horror squad all in here

And I'm referring to the original versions of Frankenstein, bride of Frankenstein, Dracula, creature from the black lagoon, werewolf, mummy, maybe even phantom of the opera the ones from the old days where horror first started it would be nice to have that in there as a respect to the crew that really paved the way for what we have now

• Grigerbest
    Grigerbest Member Posts: 1,405

The best feeling when your dream collab is already happened… Alien intensifies :O

Tho I want to see the "best friend" of Xeno - Predator.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,116

The Magnus Archives.

It's a horror podcast, based upon an Institute which investigates statements into the paranormal. However, what they start to discover takes them beyond isolated, unexplained incidents, and into realms of cosmic horror, where fear is far more than just an emotion.

The issue this would have is the interpretation of how the characters look. Whilst there seems to be a general consensus, there are other variants of the characters. However, the opportunities for survivors and killers are plentiful.

Firstly, some characters as potential survivors:

and secondly, a few killer options:

• Langweilg
    Langweilg Member Posts: 777

My favorite collab is thankfully already announced to come, which is FNAF, but the walking dead, carnage fromvenom or Spiderman and until dawns monster would be so cool too.

• crogers271
    crogers271 Member Posts: 1,713

Lots of people are talking about things from when they were younger, I'm the same. I'd really enjoy a Buffy the Vampire Slayer chapter. I'd have the same problem I do with Resident Evil, confusion about why some characters are running away, but it would still hit those nostalgia vibes really hard.

Scary Movie would be really cool. After Cage showed comedic characters could work, I think they'd both be fun and fit the theme. Lots of jokes I can think that the characters would make though wouldn't fit the game despite the rating.

• HexHuntressThighs
    HexHuntressThighs Member Posts: 1,243
    edited August 20

Friday The 13th😭

Dead Space

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,707
    edited August 20

Mine was Chucky before he finally made it and now I don't really have anything in particular.

Scooby Doo would probably be my dark horse pick. If I remember right, I think they said they tried a couple years back to get it but it was a no go. Might have been in one of the interviews or here on the forums. I also might be misremembering it for something else so don't 100% quote me on that.

Just skins would be pretty great. This is still one of my favorite dbd videos.

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 795

Spiderman and Venom: Maximum Carnage was my introduction to the Avengers and the Symbiotes at age 5, I honestly feel very blessed.

Carnage Doc Oc was awesome too, I can still hear him screech "die die diiiiee! "

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,392

Jason, Pennywise, and Predator

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,258

I would love a Buffy Chapter! It was a dream chapter I wanted since I started playing the game but ever since word got out about how Whedon is Allegra scum bag, I lost hope it would happen. I’d have loved it if The Master was the first Vampire Killer we got and Willow and Xander were Survivors (while I would love to play as Buffy, I’d be to aggravated she could fight back and slay the Killer 😑).

I agree that not all the jokes from Scary Movie would fit the game but I’d love the whining that Brenda makes when Cindy is being chased by the skeleton to make it. I’d also like “Cindy, the TV is leaking” to be included. To be honest, if we just got a chapter for just a Brenda release I’d be happy.

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,366

While I really want a Phantasm chapter for killer, lately even more so I want a survivor paragraph with the Queen of Halloween!

• versacefeng
    versacefeng Member Posts: 1,131

Fatal Frame or Vampire Diaries.

• For_The_People
    For_The_People Member Posts: 516

not cheesy at all! And those characters essentially spawned so many genre tropes BUT also have the potential to be adapted in countless ways for a modern audience (hopefully with a more darker tone).

Would love if all these OG horror characters were in - great shout :)

🧟🧟‍♀️⚰️🧛🐺🤕😈🌊🦎👺

• For_The_People

I also think predator could come into DBD well - as killer (with weapon kit - add on options insane)

AND as a survivor (no weapons in their initiation a la AvP - the first movie. We shall ignore the existence of the second..)

• For_The_People
    edited August 21

• For_The_People

Wait did you draw these? Dude you are seriously talented! Or whoever did these is in any case!

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,116

No, these are not my drawings. They're commonplace on the web, but those guys who did draw them are great! If I had found out who they were, I'd reference them. Maybe on Deviantart?

• SoGo
    SoGo Member Posts: 804

Mine's a bit niche, but Dark Deception.

I feel like there's a lot you could do with it, there are multiple killer options, the Frenzy concept could be used in an interesting way, the soul shards could become a mechanic....

Also, while chapter 5 of it is still not out, the stuff we got to see so far looks promising, and could make very interesting killers.

• EvilBarney666
    EvilBarney666 Member Posts: 334

The Tall-Man from Phantasm. And Vamperilla cosmetics. That's my go to.

• joel84
    joel84 Member Posts: 229
  • Karth
    Karth Member Posts: 190

I would [REDACTED] for an SCP-collab

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,834

Phantasm.

• pleasedontbetoxic117
    pleasedontbetoxic117 Member Posts: 139

Supernatural baby! I want to play as Dean and Sam Winchester! Also have Lucifer as the Killer or even a Werewolf. Plus a skin for Bobby!